birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: TCCOA does it again  (Read 2121 times)

Darrin

• Match Box
Re: TCCOA does it again
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 12:05:12 AM »

That avatar brings up a special concern; women, ..... being gentle men , hopefully, we need to establish the concept that they should in no way be disparaged mocked humiliated or treated with anything but utmost respect. If a female on this site gets too, tooo.... and irritates someone , the gentleman in question should have only two options, either ignore her or go someplace else. That avatar is one particularly low tactic to use  against the fairer sex that I find extremely reprehensible...its sufficiently offensive to me that I dont wanna talk about that anymore >:(

And I am very glad to see that :jake: and I share the same opinion about making fun of people or giving them a hard time based on superficial personal opinions. Particularly I feel the same way and it makes me angry when people do that too. I don't just limit this concept to women. I tend to respect everyone the same way.

I would never do anything like that and I completely do not approve of it.

Darrin

94onair

• Match Box
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 02:44:06 AM »
Your right Darin.  But I also wanted to get the point accross that a lot of people throw out a bunch of info that they sware is 100% accurit when it is not.  Nobody contacted me that actually had done the swap, but alot of people told me "you need this,  you must do this, you must buy this"  And in the end about 75% of that was wrong.  However, the spoke like they knew all about this swap.  I had one guy tell me "if you don't swap dash harnesses your car will not work at all."  Now I could have been really mean and posted the names of those who said those things but I didn't.  The funny thing is that the people who said those things didn't post on that thread.  Which makes me think that in their head they got the point.  But at this point I don't really care.  The car runs great.  It's now at my house.  I am going to tear it down this weekend myself and add some mods to the top end.  Can't wait to get started.  But then again, for some reason they think I paid to have the whole thing done.  Which is not true at all.  All they did was drop it in for me since I don't have a picker and not allowed to do that much work infront of my house without the city sending me a letter.  Been warned twice already.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 07:14:45 AM »
This is getting a little bit off topic here!   :offt: 

No this is one tuff shark!!  He is my biggest fan!!!  Look at his avatar?  He has a picture of Sara's NICE body with Howdy Doody's head.   :-* But no no...  that is not all!!   He is sporting my favorite logo:  MIAFD!!  Allow me to explain what that means:  M-iller is a Fabulous Dude!!!

So do not mess with the K-hammerheaD for he is one fearsome shark...  ^-^

Alas the feeding frenzy got carried away...

That avatar brings up a special concern; women, ..... being gentle men , hopefully, we need to establish the concept that they should in no way be disparaged mocked humiliated or treated with anything but utmost respect. If a female on this site gets too, tooo.... and irritates someone , the gentleman in question should have only two options, either ignore her or go someplace else. That avatar is one particularly low tactic to use  against the fairer sex that I find extremely reprehensible...its sufficiently offensive to me that I dont wanna talk about that anymore >:(

She has expressed her displeasure about the picture in the past.  Yet it is still there!  Been there for several years now...  That is not a statement...  That is not joking around! that is just plane MEAN, ROTTEN and down right NASTY!  :poed:

Yet another shining example of the abuse of Moderator Power! :chnsw:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

Darrin

• Match Box
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 08:09:27 AM »
Your right Darin.  But I also wanted to get the point accross that a lot of people throw out a bunch of info that they sware is 100% accurit when it is not.  Nobody contacted me that actually had done the swap, but alot of people told me "you need this,  you must do this, you must buy this"  And in the end about 75% of that was wrong.  However, the spoke like they knew all about this swap.  I had one guy tell me "if you don't swap dash harnesses your car will not work at all."  Now I could have been really mean and posted the names of those who said those things but I didn't.  The funny thing is that the people who said those things didn't post on that thread.  Which makes me think that in their head they got the point.  But at this point I don't really care.  The car runs great.  It's now at my house.  I am going to tear it down this weekend myself and add some mods to the top end.  Can't wait to get started.  But then again, for some reason they think I paid to have the whole thing done.  Which is not true at all.  All they did was drop it in for me since I don't have a picker and not allowed to do that much work infront of my house without the city sending me a letter.  Been warned twice already.
Oh you don't have to explain to me. I was pretty sure I saw where you were coming from in your first post and thats why I stepped in to try and even it out even though that obviously didn't work.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 07:08:15 PM »
...Nobody contacted me that actually had done the swap, but alot of people told me "you need this,  you must do this, you must buy this"  And in the end about 75% of that was wrong.  However, the spoke like they knew all about this swap.  I had one guy tell me "if you don't swap dash harnesses your car will not work at all."  Now I could have been really mean and posted the names of those who said those things but I didn't.  T...  But then again, for some reason they think I paid to have the whole thing done.  Which is not true at all.  All they did was drop it in for me since I don't have a picker and not allowed to do that much work infront of my house without the city sending me a letter.  Been warned twice already.

When I read the post you mentioned that you may have info on the swap?  Humm...  If you like you can post it here.  Pictures are cool too!!
 :D :D :D
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM