birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Car Show Professional 2012 Software  (Read 1972 times)

kipp6912

• Match Box
Car Show Professional 2012 Software
« on: August 06, 2012, 08:04:44 PM »
Hey all i just wanted to make all of you Car show enthusiest like myself aware of new software that i have made that will take you from pencil pusher to button and mouse pusher. My software will do Vehicle judging and participant voting ballots and alot more. If you would like to try it out goto http://www.scorpionwebsystems.com/software/CarShowPro.htm and download it and try it out what do you have to loose its free to try for 15 days with limited records in trial version.  :clap:

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: Car Show Professional 2012 Software
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 08:12:34 PM »
There is nothing at the link about what systems it supports.  So I will NOT download it. 
 :P
We have been making our own for I-pads.  What systems does your software support?
 :help:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

kipp6912

• Match Box
Re: Car Show Professional 2012 Software
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 09:41:01 AM »
Im sorry that you missed what supported OS systems the software supports under the down load link here is what is supported ----> Windows XP Professional         Windows 2000 Professional          Windows Vista Business        Windows 7 32 Bit Professional       Windows 7 64 Bit Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate.