It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Car Shows / Re: SECOUND SHOW OF THE YEAR GOT FIRST TROPHY
« Last post by J dot Miller on August 12, 2018, 02:31:48 PM »
I have two shows = two wins.  :freddie: and :miller: are tied and I am not even trying.  :first:

Whats going on?  Did :freddie: loosed his Edge?   :P

Check out the details of the three (3) levels of this monster trophy below!
  :pilot:  :bowa:  :help:
« Last post by J dot Miller on August 04, 2018, 11:50:55 AM »
Constatters is next week
Open Chat / More Rotor & Brake Pad Kits
« Last post by RockAuto on July 27, 2018, 12:55:57 PM »
RockAuto now offers more Rotor & Brake Pad Kit options than ever before! New pads and rotors are matched so you conveniently have what you need to successfully restore or upgrade your brakes. Our newly expanded selection includes brake kits from top rated manufacturers including Beck/Arnley, Centric, DuraGo and Power Stop. Of course, all brake kits include RockAuto's reliably low prices too!

The RockAuto catalog provides quality/design levels ranging from Economy to Daily Driver to Heavy Duty to Premium to Performance. With such a wide selection of options, you are bound to find a brake kit to match your driving style, handle your towing needs and/or complement your vehicle's appearance.

Find Rotor and Brake Pad Kits for your specific vehicles in the "Brake & Wheel Hub" category of the RockAuto catalog.

« Last post by J dot Miller on June 17, 2018, 02:06:43 PM »
Go :freddie: go...
Car Shows / SECOUND SHOW OF THE YEAR GOT FIRST TROPHY
« Last post by FASTFREDDIE on June 12, 2018, 09:22:35 AM »
 EVERY TIME I TELL MYSELF I,M MUCH 2 OLD FOR THIS  :-[ TAKES AND HOUR 2 SETUP AND TAKE DOWN :first: I GO AND WIN AGAIN :king: CAN,T STOP  O0 STARTING 2 FORGET WERE ALL MY TROPHIES ARE AS I RAN OUT OF ROOM 2 PLACE THEM :bow1: :pilot: :schh:  I KNOW IT MAKES :miller: :'( :'( :'(  HAPPY THAT 1 CLUB MEMBER IS STILL A WINNER  :meeting:  ;D :afto2: 8) ::)AND KEEPS THINGS GOING :bow1: :bow1: :bow1: :bow1:
Open Chat / Mopar Parts at RockAuto.com!
« Last post by RockAuto on May 17, 2018, 04:44:19 PM »

RockAuto's selection of Mopar parts has grown from large to huge! Mopar® is one of the most respected part brands. Classic Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth enthusiasts often simply say, "I drive Mopars." Today, Mopar makes OE parts for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Jeep as well as Chrysler, Dodge and RAM.

Need fresh "R/T" Decals for a Dodge Challenger? Blow a Fuse on a Jeep Renegade? Replacing the Ignition Coils on an Alfa Romeo 4C? Vandals break the Sunroof Glass on your Chrysler 200? Is the Fuel Filter Bracket on your Fiat 500 a rusty mess? Did a rogue trailer tongue crush a chrome Tail Pipe Spout on your RAM 3500? Formerly hard-to-find and/or expensive parts like these are now just a click away, with the reliably low prices you expect at RockAuto.com.

You will find Mopar parts for FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) cars and trucks in nearly every category in the RockAuto.com catalog, from "Accessories" to "Heat & Air Conditioning" to "Wiper & Washer." If a part number is legible on an old part, then use the "Part Number Search" tab to find the correct new Mopar part.

Even more Mopar parts are coming! Visit RockAuto.com often. Click on the RSS icon next to your vehicle in the catalog to sign up to be notified whenever new parts for your vehicle are added to the catalog.
Open Chat / RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires August 31, 2018
« Last post by RockAuto on April 23, 2018, 01:49:07 PM »
5% Discount Code: 93EE457C74EED5
Expires: August 31, 2018

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from the early 1900s to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Prices on RockAuto.com are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day.  Parts are conveniently delivered to your door.  Need help finding parts or placing an order?  Visit our Help pages for further assistance!
Car Shows / Re: NAZERATH CAR SHOW JULY 21 2018 9-3
« Last post by J dot Miller on April 05, 2018, 06:40:50 PM »
You know I will be there with the SS or XR7.
Car Shows / MERCHATHVILLE NJ JULY 14 2018 9-3
« Last post by FASTFREDDIE on March 13, 2018, 11:13:11 AM »
 ALL CARS 1980 AND UNDER  :hide:
Car Shows / NAZERATH CAR SHOW JULY 21 2018 9-3
« Last post by FASTFREDDIE on March 13, 2018, 11:11:53 AM »
 COST $12 IF PREGEGISTERED
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10