birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Greetings from the Monster Mile  (Read 2724 times)

Jeff Bedekovich

Greetings from the Monster Mile
« on: January 14, 2009, 03:37:07 PM »
Hey guys,
My name is Jeff Bedekovich and I am writing to you from the Dover International Speedway.  I was contacting you about possibly putting together a group outing for East Coast Rolling Thunder to one of our NASCAR races during the 2009 season.  If you think that we could generate interest among your members, I would like the opportunity to get together with you and brainstorm for a package that would be beneficial to your members.  I have access to plenty of promotional material and am sure that we can create a package that will result in a fun/unique day at the races for your club members.  Get back to me to let me know what your thoughts are; thanks and happy New Year!

Jeff Bedekovich

Re: Greetings from the Monster Mile
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 03:41:05 PM »
 :flex: <------ B-Dawk says "Be There!"

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 09:28:10 PM »
NEED DATES  :doh: TO START WITH :pilot:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 09:30:09 PM by J.Miller »
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 09:32:59 PM »
Can I race my Cougar against :freddie: s slo 6 there?   :P
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

Jeff Bedekovich

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 10:58:20 AM »
Our next Sprint Cup race is on Sunday, May 31.  We also have the Truck Series (Friday) and the Nationwide (formerly Busch) Series on Saturday of that weekend.   :afto2:

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 04:35:24 PM »
would we get a place hold our meet  :first:..if we wanted to go to the race :pilot:  could we work around it???? :clap:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

Jeff Bedekovich

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 01:46:27 PM »
Yeah, I could talk to some of our operations people to see what we can do for you... Do you think you would be more interested in coming out to Sunday's Sprint Cup race or Saturday's Nationwide race?

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 08:03:09 PM »
WE HAVE MEET IN FEB  8) SO I WILL ASK MEMBERS :doh: WHAT THEY WANT :pilot:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

Jeff Bedekovich

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 10:41:42 AM »
Any interest in your meeting :freddie:?  I put the car club promo on the back burner because I wasn't getting much bounce back when I was calling in January, but in the last 2 weeks I've been contacted by multiple clubs with interest.  I guess the warmer weather must have sparked the clubs to start thinking about events.  I am planning on putting all of the clubs together in the grandstands and there is also a possibility of a car show in the mall parking lot next door to the track the morning of the race.  We are still working on approval for the show, but I'm hoping to hear something soon.  Let me know what your thoughts are.