birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: How is your summer going this year  (Read 757 times)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
How is your summer going this year
« on: July 14, 2008, 03:48:12 AM »
Well I will be glad when I get this honey due list done. I haven't gone to one meet or cruise so far this season. Guy's  don't buy new furniture I did and all it did was cause more work. We bought the furniture and when we got home she started. I want to take down the paneling and have painted walls with smooth ceilings (the ceilings where the sand type) $2400.00 later I had raised the ceiling back to the original height (9') and new walls in the hallway and living room. while I was painting the living room a truck from Lumber Liquidators arrives with hardwood flooring for the living room and hallway. Just what I wanted to do install flooring in ninety degree weather. I got the living room done but when it came to the hallway it is a different store after 14 different colors and they still haven't picked a color and I have been done two weeks with the living room. I no it not car stuff but I'll post some before and after pictures.       
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

KevSha

• Slot Car
Re: How is your summer going this year
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 04:41:45 PM »
my summer will be better when my SC ins't on jackstands anymore
96 Thunderbird LX 3.8
new head gaskets
daily driver

1990 Thunderbird Soupercoupe
103k miles
black on black

thunderbirdlver

• Limited Edition
  • Slot Car
  • uncle jesse
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 01:29:57 PM »
hey guys!  my summer is ok.  i had my gull bladder removed and i bid on a new job at work.  so far so good! 
2003 mercury grand marquis ls

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 02:00:52 PM »
Glad to see you up and about...   :afto2:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

thunderbirdlver

• Limited Edition
  • Slot Car
  • uncle jesse
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 06:43:28 PM »
thank you sir!  i still gotta make it out your way and check out that car! 
2003 mercury grand marquis ls