+ A sad sad day for Magnetic Flames!!! birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: A sad sad day for Magnetic Flames!!!  (Read 3070 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
A sad sad day for Magnetic Flames!!!
« on: December 20, 2006, 07:46:31 AM »
If you have this better keep an eye on your flames...  We all know what happened to :freddie: when his were stolen at Pep Boys.  Luckily I had a set....  But there will be no replacements!!!

Because now you can no-longer buy them.  Check this out...
Dear Customer,
            Our humble and sincere thanks to all you.  Since 1998 when we began with magnetic flame graphics, expanded into vinyl products, sunshades and yes even watches, you have supported us, given us ideas and shared 1000’s of pictures. A special thank you to Art Himsl who gave us his brilliance in design, his time and his friendship.  There is no one better in this industry, no one!  To Howdy Ledbetter for his help and early support plus introduction to Art.  Nancy Sanders has been with me 16 years and made this dream possible with her devotion, reason, creativity, work ethic and honesty.  Most of you have probably spoken to Nancy at one time or another; probably the kindness voice you have heard; don’t let that fool you though.  My wife Robin always gave her support of new markets and ideas. “Let’s exhaust all possibilities” she said, well now we have.  What would men do without this kind of emotional support?
            T&T Graphics in Miamisburg, Ohio provided us with exceptionally high quality and consistency in production, thanks Tony Albers;  Flexmag Industries in Marietta, Ohio manufactured for us the highest quality, strongest and thinnest magnetic material available in today’s market place while continually emphasizing our application;  thank you Ginny Cottrell.  All products were manufactured using .015” thin; 16 point high energy magnetic flames that did not come off until you took them off.  To our knowledge, only MAG-nificent Impressions (www.FastFlames.com) used this technology.  Tony So, thank you for your creative web and ad design.  Thanks to Cybermark, Int. for their ongoing web maintenance, monitoring and maximization.
            Finally thanks to Manuel Zavala and Andy Brito of AutoZone, Mexico for their incredible support and friendship.  You taught me more about retail then perhaps I wanted to know. Fred Bargiacchi, I cannot thank enough for his incredible commitment; I only wish we had developed this business relationship in 1998.   Thanks to JC Whitney for being brave in this new world of magnetic flame graphics as our first catalog customer in February 1999 and staying with us to the end.  Dave Houston of Herrington Catalog exposed us to a whole new world of catalog advertising and high volume sales, we are grateful for this opportunity and your friendship.  Chico Kodama of Moon Eyes and all the other catalog relationships that supported us deserve acknowledgement. 
            What began as a hobby with incredibly talented people is no longer a profitable venture in the limited quantity we produced and sold.  Thirty eight (38) years ago I joined my father Jack Hanley in the financial planning business he founded in 1954 and have developed wonderful life long relationships with these clients.  This is where Nancy and I will spend our time for the next 20 years. Please visit (www.mphanley.com) to give you an idea of my other life in Walnut Creek, CA.  The site is being redesigned and will be fully operational January 15, 2007.  Thanks again for your support, kindness and integrity.  Only one customer out of 20,000 in 8 years failed to pay, that says a lot about you and your character.  It has been a great ride.
               -Mike Hanley
PS All design patents, trademarks and copy rights we retain.

Bummer!!!  :bby: :bby: :bby: :bby: :bby: :bby: :bby:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most don’t think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
Re: A sad sad day for Magnetic Flames!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 03:08:54 PM »
 AND I THOUGH :miller: WAS ONLY FOOLING  :'(  WHAT TO DO??? MY MY I WILL HAVE TO REALY LOOK AROUND FOR MORE :o
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 07:03:14 PM »
AND I THOUGH :moe: WAS ONLY FOOLING  :'(  WHAT TO DO??? MY MY I WILL HAVE TO REALY LOOK AROUND FOR MORE :o
When you go to the car show on the 19th in Allentown you better hunt them down and buy as you see them.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 02:12:59 PM »
BRINGING THIS THREAD BACK!  FOUND A NEW FLAME STORE...

Dr Torch! looks like a nice source so I can stock up for this year.  Look out FF, I have some more flames to add!

:schh:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most don’t think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 06:43:43 AM »
  THANKS ORDERED SOME :king: :king: :king: :pilot: :bow1: :bow1:  HOPE TO SAVE ON REAL PAINT !!!!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 04:51:38 PM by FASTFREDDIE »
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!