It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Fred.die may go to MUFON meet???  (Read 1202 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Fred.die may go to MUFON meet???
« on: December 11, 2008, 06:15:16 AM »
There have been many UFO sightings near Freddies home.  Now designated Area TBird.  Some of them over Oxford Valley Mall and Sesame Place.  Many blame UFO's but we all know it is Freddies Thunderbird.

He has them so excited they are going to have a meet.

Quote from: Bucks County Courier Time
“We'll be talking to the local police, the FAA and the local media and any witnesses,” said :moe: Ventre, state director for MUFON, who estimated about 93 percent of UFO reports turn out to be conventional aircraft. “That 7 percent, though, that's the great part, because it really defies explanation,” Ventre said.

More info about the area sightings can be found here:  http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/111-07022008-1557502.html

The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most don’t think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
Re: Fred.die may go to MUFON meet???
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 02:25:37 PM »
WHEN I GO INTO STEALTH MODE :o AT NITE BLACK IN BLACK  O0  OR THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL :king: AS I FLEW BY :D SOUND AND A FEW LIGHTS THAT,S IT :bow1: :first: CAN,T WAIT TIL FEB :'(   COME ON DAYTONA :pilot: :afto2:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!