It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: :miller: IS A PIG!!!!!!!!!!1  (Read 1348 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
:miller: IS A PIG!!!!!!!!!!1
« on: December 23, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »
THIS IS THE 3RD TIME HE HAS EATEN MY FOOD :doh:   WE ORDER HE   :'( EATS YOUR FOOD THEN TAKES A DOGGY BAG AND EATS :-X  THAT AS WELL :afit:   THEN LATER PASSES GAS WHILE SITTING NEAR YOU :pilot:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: :moe: IS A PIG!!!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 05:35:47 PM »
All I know is that we had a coupon to buy 12 wings and get 6 free.  I wanted garlic wings but you said buy something else because you wanted to share.  Since you picked garlic hot I picked habanero sweet wings.  Not my fault you wanted to share.  8)

All I know is when you complained to Fat :MrT: he backed me up with the same saying I gave you:  "He who eats the fastest gets the most"...   :eaty:

Not my fault you are 8 wings and I had a mere 28.  If you was faster you could have had more...  Sure ain't fast wing eating :curley:.   :nono:  That is not that much for me...  I regularly eat 50 at all you can eat night....   :hide:

The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 08:47:37 AM »
WOULD WANT TO SHIP WRECKED WITH :miller:  :-X   DON,T FALL ASLEEP :afit:  WAKE UP WITH A ARM MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!T :lunie:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 11:51:21 AM »
Only if you put hot sauce on it  :eatar:  :yumm: and there was a few brews to wash it down...  :alchol:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM