birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Fat :MrT: is a has been!  (Read 2966 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
Re: Fat :MrT: is a has been!
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 08:27:06 AM »
:MrT: :flex:  DOES HE FORGET  :doh:  THAT YOU USED TO BE A BOXER :king: :first: :hide:    MAYBE A BLACK EYE :'(  WOULD HELP HIM REMEMBER O0 :afto2: :-[ 8)
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

the babe

• Match Box
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 10:35:42 PM »
In case You All   didnt know 8)   :afto2: ???, Faaaat :MrT: has not replied because He has been busy eating hot just out of the oven MAPLE Apple Crisp with creamy haagen daaz vanilla ice cream on top!!! :eaty: :P :wink:  I don`t feel :MrT: is so fat, I envy him...after all the baby's due anytime now. :afit: :wink: :wink: :o Don`t worry your little minds, we`ll keep you posted on the delivery! oh speaking of delivery Faaaat :MrT: just decided that a pizza delivered might be appropriate!!! :P :eaty: :hide:!!!  Could be just a craving, eh? ;) :-X

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2009, 01:47:10 PM »
WOW :MrT:'S BABE PUT HIM DOWN :surr:  I GUESS I CAN'T PROTECT HIM ANYMORE  :hide: :MrT: YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN  :pilot: :nono:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FatFrank

• Drivers Ed!
  • Slot Car
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2009, 02:00:53 PM »
Oh my, he's doomed!!! :help:

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2009, 07:29:58 PM »
I bet you have been eating Salad ever since She saw the post.  I remember our conversation at the Inn, whatever you do not let the old lady know I am eating junk food.  She does not approve, but I love it, She must not find out about me eating all the wings I can eat.

Then after he discovered he was impotent and could not eat all the wings. He said:  "I tool the woman out to breakfast this morning and we had Omelet's.  After I finished my Omelet I ate her "ham and cheese" omelet, that is why I can not eat all those wings.   :-X

Ah but you are busted and I fear that She has a confident , witty intimidating writing style about her.  Just look She has two karma points and you have none.  Better watch your step :curley: and Fat :MrT: we have a new Sherif in town!    :law:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 06:13:45 AM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM