It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: OK I知 really pissed off  (Read 1177 times)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
OK I知 really pissed off
« on: December 25, 2006, 02:27:23 AM »
OK I知 really pissed off now some low life a**hole f**ked up my new Eclipse CD 4000 radio in the Cougar cause they could not get it out of the dash. My son swore he locked the doors on my Cougar well they tried to steal my radio and when they could not get the radio they broke the motorized faceplate the radio dose nothing but the worst is the put scratches in the radio surround. I guess I知 going to get a new alarm system with remote start this way I be ready for this idiot comes back. Oh yes he also got all the change from the coin slots
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: OK I知 really pissed off
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 08:15:32 AM »
They did it at your house on Christmas!!!  What %^$#@ :censor: :censor:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most don稚 think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 12:13:02 PM »
Its such a shame any day, more so on Christmas. Dont let it get to you 'cause there will be better days.
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 09:53:17 PM »
It was early Christmas Eve morning when they had to done it I've moved on the blood pressure has dropped and it's just a stereo that can be replaced. Ya it was a Eclipse CD-4000 for $349.00 on sale but I'll locate something equal or better than the one I had. The hard part is getting the radio surround in prairie tan.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 04:13:29 PM »
Well this sucks I went to th police station and picked up my police report. I call my insurance agent and told them my problem they said they would send out the an insurance adjuster. Well when he arrived he looked at the dash and said they would pay for the radio surround and the Eclipse CD 4000 but not the Kenwood cds 722 I asked why he asked which was in the dash at the time of the theft I said the Eclipse he said they only pay for the radio that was installed at the time of the theft the other has to go threw the home owners insurance which has a $500.00 deducible. Now he gives me the cost to replace the radio and the surround he wrote the appraisal for $485.00 dollars which means I get nothing for this theft boy dose this really stink
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 10:19:19 PM »
Insurance underwriters are all blood suckers.The adjusters are Satan's assistants.
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 04:48:19 PM »
They only pay-out for what you have quoted from the insurance company.  So, if you get a stock Cougar quoted they will pay for a stock Cougar.  If you want them to insure your modified car as it is you need to contact them to get an appraisal then they will adjust your rates and insure it...  Basically if the radio was not stock or a special insurance you are screwed unless it happened at home and your homeowners insurance covers it??  ???
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most don稚 think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 05:04:40 PM »
They only pay-out for what you have quoted from the insurance company.  So, if you get a stock Cougar quoted they will pay for a stock Cougar.  If you want them to insure your modified car as it is you need to contact them to get an appraisal then they will adjust your rates and insure it...  Basically if the radio was not stock or a special insurance you are screwed unless it happened at home and your homeowners insurance covers it??  ???
This is true :miller: but :ralph: installed the radio three weeks ago I still have the receipt for both radios this is why they will pay for the Eclipse CD-4000 but they only pay what you paid for the radio and the radio surround which was still under the $500 deductable and as for the other radio it is not worth risking an increase for my propriety insurance.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.