birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: What are you doing New Years Eve  (Read 1549 times)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
What are you doing New Years Eve
« on: December 30, 2006, 10:31:50 AM »
:ralph: will not have much to celebrate tomorrow night since I will be stuck working Sunday and Monday overnights I be home long enough to have our traditional Chinese food dinner with the family and then off to work I go. So what are you planning to do for New Years Celebration
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
Re: What are you doing New Years Eve
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 11:59:36 AM »
Aaaaw! Ya broke my heart ...... I thought I was gonna get invited  :D ;) We dont do much New Years Eve, except  sharpen knives, clean our guns, and read the Anarchists Cook Book in preparation for the New Year (kidding).... The wife usually floods the house with music, and watches the specials on TV, I read and nodd off every now and then.... just about like any other night.
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 06:03:58 PM »
I liked this part
AaaWe dont do much New Years Eve, except  sharpen knives, clean our guns, and read the Anarchists Cook Book in preparation for the New Year (kidding)....
Well if you get here in time I would feed you. Oh if your coming leave now cause it use to take me close to 24 hour to drive down to Pompano. The way :miller:, :jake: and :ralph: post eating establishments on here you would think we never seen food.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 07:12:25 PM »
New Years eve the wife always makes me go to a nice restaurant.  This time we are going to one of the best French restaurant's in the area called the Manor House Inn.  I am going to br paying for this one for a while...   >:(
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 03:35:54 PM »
New Years eve the wife always makes me go to a nice restaurant.  This time we are going to one of the best French restaurant's in the area called the Manor House Inn.  I am going to br paying for this one for a while...   >:(
Bethlehem is a blue collar town I didn't know there where any French restaurants I hope they have something on the menu you like. I'll stick will steak. potatoes and a cold beer.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 03:49:52 PM »
Yes, the French make steak.  As a matter of fact the Beef Wellington there is great!!!!  I believe they use real goose liver patty...

Tonight I have a choice of steak, chicken or lobster...

8)
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 03:53:22 PM »
All of the above  O0
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 07:47:52 PM »
Tonight we ate Bratwurst and saurkraut (traditional) Ive allready had my post supper nap (getting old, y' know ;) ) and we are waiting for a couple specials to come on TV.... I will maybe have a few sips of blueberry wine at midnight and silently wish for all my friends ashore and at sea to have a  HAPPY NEW YEAR!
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2006, 09:45:09 PM »
Well went to get the Chinese food so the family and a couple of nieces and nephews could have dinner together. I faxed the food order in on Friday afternoon a $225.00 order picked it up at 5:00 PM got home by 5:45 (had to stop at the liquor store on the way home). The wife set out the food buffet style of course I was first in line for food when I noticed that there was no fried shrimp, no pork strips, no spring rolls (my daughter), no chicken fingers,  :roost: and the worst of all no chicken  :roost: for the sweet and sour chicken we got the three containers of the sauce but no chiken. It was like they forgot to give me a bag of food I figured about $70.00 worth. I called bitched  :soapb: them out and have to go back tomorrow to settle up with them. I am now officially on duty at the hospital and will celebrate the New Year at work and on the net.   
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 12:03:16 AM »
Happy New Year Everyone
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2007, 12:41:26 PM »
Well I guess everyone is taking it easy today got off of work at 5:30 AM this morning. But I company at 4:10 AM when a news paper delivery truck took out a sprinkler head in the ambulance parking area (it's an overhang to keep patients out of the weather) which set off the fire pump which and hundreds of gallons of water pouring out of the ceiling and luckily down the driveway (last week a  patient brake one in his room flooded the room and three floors below). Well its time to eat some left overs.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2007, 01:12:26 PM »
Happy New Year!!!
 :D :D :D :D