birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: How dare you Fred I am not dead...  (Read 532 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
How dare you Fred I am not dead...
« on: January 29, 2010, 03:58:31 PM »
I saw this at another site...

Quote from: ThunderRoad
i believe that :miller: & :jake: from fla. now passed   had ones made many years ago out of aluminum  in fact i believe his cougar 5/4 has them now   :miller: that is 

Hey I am still, kicking!!!!!!!!!!!! But :jake: well check out the front page for his memorial.  Though it seems he is still haunting the internet because several years after his passing he and Darrin made it to an international spammer list.  The old Captain J would have been proud if it was due to actions he made several years ago.

So I contacted Darrin and in two days they were both off the list.  I asked Darrin whats up with that and he denied EVERYTHING and now insists that he was never on the list in the first place.  Sure big guy and the holocaust never happened too!

I know they knew each other and may be some sort of relation but still this is weird that a dead man is spamming all over the internet.  Something screwy going on somewhere in the internet for sure...

About me!  I am still kicking!  If you look at my Cougar website you will find instructions on how to make the aluminum motor mounts that have been in my car for over ten(10) years.  The old Captain J never made them instead he made a torque strap that always seemed to break on him....  :-\
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
Re: How dare you Fred I am not dead...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 10:31:29 AM »
 :'(  SORRY, A TYPOOOO.   :-*  :-*  I MEANT TO SAY THAT YOU MADE SOLID MOTOR MOUNTS.   :surr:
 :pilot:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: How dare you Fred I am not dead...
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 03:58:31 PM »
Thats ok, I am just teasing you back.    :-X
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM