It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Momma's silver bullet  (Read 1565 times)

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
Momma's silver bullet
« on: December 31, 2006, 03:29:01 PM »
Well, Our 'udder' car, a '99 Tarus SE, 24V Is called the "silver bullet" by my blushing bride, is off limits to me as she refuses to share , and hates the Big Bird. I have been forbidden to chip it out , or "any other of that hot rodder :censor:!" So, it's essentially stock , with the exception of a mild port and polish which I have described elsewhere in this web site. It actually is a real creampuff, with 65k on the clock. The Mrs. lavishes it with frequent hand washing, as well as a lot of polishing and primping...

And there she goes off in a silver blue flash!!

'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: Momma's silver bullet
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 08:50:19 PM »
Women!!!  They always deny speeding but many of them have lead feet.  My old lady used to take the Cougar out and race it when I was out of town.  I even seen here taking off like a bat out of hell with her car...

I tell you...  Porting and polishing here car may have created a MONSTER!!!!!  Look out!!!!  >:D
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM