+ THE POLICE ARE LOSING A GREAT ICON !!!

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: THE POLICE ARE LOSING A GREAT ICON !!!  (Read 640 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
THE POLICE ARE LOSING A GREAT ICON !!!
« on: February 28, 2010, 08:16:16 AM »
  FORD HAS SAID THAT THE " CROWN VIC,S WILL NO LONGER BE MADE STARTING NEXT YEAR :'(  THE LOCAL POLICE SAID THAT THEY WERE MUCH BETTER THAT CHEVYS & DODGES .  :flex: :pilot: :-[   IN FACT THE MOTORS WERE BULLET PROOF O0 WITH ONLY 250 HP AND GETING 22 MPG ON THE HWY . SOME HAD OVER 300000 MILES ON THEM,  :meeting: :bow1: :king: :pilot: ONE PERSON SAID HE SEEN OVER 7000000 MILES ON ONE....THESE ARE THE BEST MOTORS VERY MADE  :clap: :doh: :afit: :naww: MECHS LOVE WORKING ON THEM, AS MANY PARTS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE  :afto2: :)   THEY WILL SADDLY BE MISSED :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Re: THE POLICE ARE LOSING A GREAT ICON !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 03:26:40 AM »
Are you sure of that because I was told by AMI a Fleet Vehicle procurement company for municipal vehicles that 2012 was it for the Crown Vic and Ford was going to have a replacement platform it. The problem with Dodge and Chevy's are transporting prisoners the back seat is limited leg room and low roof height is a problem with large criminals the local law enforcement now has to call the paddy wagon to transport suspects. Also since Ford stopped selling the Crown Vic to the public it no longer makes it worth there wild to manufacture them.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 03:40:21 PM »
    THE END OF NEXT YEAR IS I :surr:T  THIS IS FROM THE LOCAL POLICE WHO ARE WONDING WHAT TO DO.!!!!!  THE TARUS WAS OFFERED UP INSTEAD, WITH SOME CHANGES  >:(  POLICE DON,T LIKE FRONT WHEEL DRIVE  :'(& YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT TO SMAL :doh: :afit:    SO IT WILL BE INTRESTING TO SEE WERE IT GOES  :meeting:   P.S. WE AL MISSED YOU :'( BUT HOPE YOUR WELL :first: AND DOING GOOD  :king:"SEMPER FI " :flex:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 05:36:16 AM »
PIC,S ARE IN GOTO www.autobolg.com under new tarus police car REMINDERS ME OF THE OLD SHO POLICE CARs  :meeting: :bow1: :king: :pilot:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 07:49:29 PM »
JUST IN" USA TODAY "NEWSPAPER 8) LOOKS LIKE FORD MAY BE THE DARK HORSE... AS IT IS AWD DRIVE :second: CHEVY CAPRICE IS GOING WITH A REAR WHEEL DRIVE AS WELL AS DODGE :Third:  CHEVY WITH 6 LITER V8 ON THE G8 PLATFORM THE OLD GTO  :surr:DODGE CHARGER A HEMI 368 HP  :-\ BUT A NEW COMER THECARBON MOTORS E7  :afto2:WITH A TURBO DIESEL THATS GETS 30  :bow1: :king:MPG SO YOU ASK WHO WILL BE THE NEXT ONE TO BE USED ???? 8)
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!