birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Town Fair Tires  (Read 960 times)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Smuggler
  • Drag Racer
Town Fair Tires
« on: January 02, 2007, 12:07:40 AM »
OK Town Fair Tires is a tire chain (not to be confused with snow chain's) in the New England area CT, MA, NH, & RI this company is great I bought tires for my 97 Cougar and a pair of tires for the Expedition not only did they beat the price's of their competitors but they will beat there price by 10%. There service is great had the tires on the cougar for eight months and wanted to have them rotated not only do they rotate the tires they also balance them and check the alignment as long as the warranty applies to the tires. On the Expedition had a cut sidewall and had to be replaced so I bought a pair of tires and the found that the alignment was off which they corrected as well as balancing the tires that where already on the car. So if your anywhere in New England area and need tire this company will make you happy to spend your money for new tires.
:ralph:
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: Town Fair Tires
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 06:05:50 PM »
I purchased tires from them in CT before!  No problems...  ^-^
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

tstats

• Limited Edition
  • Match Box
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 01:28:58 PM »
I went to get my tire rotated and they also did an all wheel alignment as part of their road maintenance program.

Rodeo Joe

• Damage Controller
  • Limited Edition
  • Match Box
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 08:12:31 AM »
:shemp:,

My Explorer needs tires soon and might check them out. There's a shop about 10 minutes from me in Rhode Island, so Saturday I might take a ride down. Any idea what I might be looking at as far as prices go, seeing you got tires for your Expedition. Their website doesn't list prices.

Joe
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 08:22:04 AM by Rodeo Joe »
It's not a 97 Sport, it just looks like one!

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Smuggler
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 07:59:52 PM »
I paid $120 for a Continental OEM tire cause I was to cheap to buy a new set. I only had 20,000 mile on them and one had slice in the side wall on the back side. I got a set of fusion tires for the Volvo they where $58.00 ea and I got the Firestones Fire-Hawk for the Cougar last Feb from them and had them rotated and aligned just recently. What I do is find what you want on line then call them for a price ask them if they have any specials or deals for something equal or better than you picked they always gave me the best price.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.