It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: TCCOA SOLD COULD MILLERSELL US NEXT????  (Read 642 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
TCCOA SOLD COULD MILLERSELL US NEXT????
« on: June 10, 2010, 11:15:20 AM »
 IT MAY BE AWAY FOR :miller: TO GET ON FORTUNE 500 MAG :bow1: :king: :meeting: ....HE COULD GO BIG TIME !!!!! 8) :o :( >:( :-X :embr:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: TCCOA SOLD COULD MILLERSELL US NEXT????
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 12:45:12 PM »
Click here for the info on the sale.

Don't be silly...

:)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 02:49:20 PM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 06:37:27 PM »
STOCK MARKET UP 548 POINTS  :meeting: :flex: AS RUMOR HAS IT OF MILLERS SALE OF EAST COAST ROLLING THUNDER  :( :o 8) :-X :embr:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:55:25 PM by J.Miller »
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »
:miller: is not a sell out like the other guy. :moe: I remember you and I having a conversation about this very subject of TCCOA and Sir Sell out.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 07:37:47 AM »
 BE CAREFUL RJSTAT ;D  OR :miller:  WILL HAVE YOUR BIRD ON E=BAY :king: :pilot: :meeting:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 05:07:23 PM »
Well I have to comment.  First off we are a free club and there are now dues.  If you want to pay dues see the SCCoA.  We will do what it takes to pay for this site with our car show. Lastly, what happened there will not happen here.

Bill had issues with paying for the site. The cost of buying hosting was killing him and he needed to make a decision.  In the end he found what was best for his family.

He did what he did because he and his help could not find a less expensive solution.  We do not have that problem.  When we started the site I did not know much about forums, programming in php and hosting.  But now I am comfortable with all of that stuff.  A few months ago we were attacked by bandwidth stealing and spam posting bots.

As usual, I decided not to take it sitting down.  I decided to learn how to program and fight them.  In the end I developed software myself that solved the matter. 

The bandwidth stealing bots have been beaten back.  We have had to delete a single spam post for months.  If I went away for a week the only trouble we would have is :freddie: and fat :MrT: teasing me...

Every month we see more visitors and more bandwidth being used.  So what will happen if this site continues to grow?  The answer is simple I will get a used server (possibly for free) and continue running the site.  So if we ever grew as big as Bills site our cost will be for domain name, DNS transfer and Internet access only with no additional cost a host would inflict.  I am confident that my computer skills will allow us to keep the costs down.

So :freddie: please relax and be happy.
 ;)
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM