It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Green 95 tbird troubles  (Read 561 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
Green 95 tbird troubles
« on: June 24, 2010, 01:47:53 PM »
BTW THE GREEN BIRD IS RUNNING GOOD 8)  NOW REPLACED THE PLUGS THEY WERE CARBONED UP  :'( THE NEW ECC DID THE TRICK  ;D YOUR CHECK OF THE ECC WAS DEAD ON :first: :clap: :flex: ....GOING TO GET IT INSPECTED NEXT   :bow1: :king:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 02:35:53 PM by J.Miller »
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: Re: ::::::::::freddie:::::::::: r-u comming up here this weekend?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 02:28:44 PM »
Hey I know my 94-97 Mn12's like the back of my hand.   Just like you know 89-95 SC's.  O0

Too bad Darrin erased the 95 4.6L EEC before sending it back to me.  Gotta talk to him more about that.
 >:(

I bet we just saved you a set of cats and endless O2 sensor replacement attempts.

The problem is that when the EEC went the car dumped gas out the exhaust.  Carboned up the plugs, O2's and heated the cats.  Hopefully the latter is fine.  You will find out during inspection.

Still, If you have the time I would get a little propane on those front two o2's.  See Jakes write up in the tech section.  I bet they have some carbon since the plugs had it.  It will save on gas and prevent the infamous lean error code.
 :shift:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 02:50:35 PM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM