birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Myers Muffler...  (Read 1038 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Myers Muffler...
« on: November 19, 2006, 07:57:33 AM »
I went to Myers for my True dual 2-1/2" Exhaust Installation!

Myers is not the easiest place to find. From Easton I took route 22 into Phillipsburg. When route 22 went left I went straight a few miles down the road on the left in Stewartsville you will see this sigh in front of a house. This is the Myers Exhaust.

Here is how his front office looks. Look at those trophies! Eat your heart out FastFreddie.    >:D >:D >:D >:D

A shot of the exhaust from the differential forward. Yea, I have to get that leak fixed!

A view of the back end. The exhaust was lowered for clarity.

The dynomax mufflers were painted to protect them from winter salt.  I will be installing new tips in the spring. 
 ;D :D ;)
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Smuggler
  • Drag Racer
Re: Myers Muffler...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 01:18:29 PM »
J.:miller: I thought you where having an x pipe installed to gain some back pressure and to make it sound a better not that it sounds bad now.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 06:38:50 PM »
Actually I had an "H" pipe installed at Myers.  He liked my car so much he asked for a picture of it for his wall.  I gave him one of my Carlisle pictures!!!   8)
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Smuggler
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 08:40:41 PM »
Actually I had an "H" pipe installed at Myers.  He liked my car so much he asked for a picture of it for his wall.  I gave him one of my Carlisle pictures!!!   8)
When I was with you last month it sounded good I didn't think it was two separate exhaust the sound flowed to good it didn't have that drag racer idle.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.