+ New posting feature birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: New posting feature  (Read 681 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
New posting feature
« on: August 01, 2010, 10:19:42 AM »
When you type a message you will see the icon in the BBC list.  If you enter any information between its content the text will NOT be visible to suspicious visitors.

This means that bad bots, hackers and whatever will not be able to see the content.  This is good for your email address, phone number or any other personal information.

This feature is only available here.

A sample sentence is below:
if you see this you have checked out
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

jimmy

• "It is in light that light exists."
  • Limited Edition
  • Street Racer
  • What if ?
Re: New posting feature
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 09:25:16 PM »
Good job

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: New posting feature
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 06:26:32 PM »
We have been beating them back with a stick.  Life is tuff when you have a good google rating.  Over 700 rejected with bb (see bottom of the forum) and many more with other measures.  This weekend i am going to tighten the noose even more with another security check that no one else has done.  I know what i want to do, i just need a few hours on a rainy day and the code will be done.
 :hide:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM