I have just started swapping over the sc stuff to the xr7. The plan is to have it ready in a few weeks.
my current punch list:
1. Put the 93 gas tank in the xr7 and install the high flow fuel pump. The old pump was failing.
2. Put the better exhaust on the xr7.
3. Install new bearings all the way around and new spindles.
4. Install the arc shocks i picked up from ct.
5. Clean the abs sensors.
6. Replace calipers and pads as required.
7. Remove air silencer.
8. Clean behind the splash guards.
9. Inspect the xr7.