+ Saturday Nite Car Show in Crystal River, Fl.

Sled Race > Car Shows

Saturday Nite Car Show in Crystal River, Fl.

(1/1)

Jake:
Waaay biig this evening ,well over 150 cars........ Apparently  the Citrus Cruisers, had a Pizza party this time. (hint, give them pizza and they will come!) I spent a lot longer than usual chatting it up, and enjoying the ambience... A good time was had by all, and quite a few cars new to the scene................. ;)

rjstat:

--- Quote from: :jake: on January 13, 2007, 09:47:22 PM ---Waaay biig this evening ,well over 150 cars........ Apparently  the Citrus Cruisers, had a Pizza party this time. (hint, give them pizza and they will come!) I spent a lot longer than usual chatting it up, and enjoying the ambience... A good time was had by all, and quite a few cars new to the scene................. ;)

--- End quote ---
:jake: this is useless without Pics  :picture: :picture:

Jake:
I forgot the camera, and was too late for the pizza!   ;)

rjstat:

--- Quote from: :jake: on January 14, 2007, 10:49:40 AM ---I forgot the camera, and was too late for the pizza!   ;)

--- End quote ---
You know :jake: your down south having fun in the sun while it's lousy overcast and rainy up here. Take the camera the next time I'll like to see some clean dry muscle and vintage cars. even I put the cat up for the winter

J dot Miller:

--- Quote from: rjstat on January 14, 2007, 10:55:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: :larry: on January 14, 2007, 10:49:40 AM ---I forgot the camera, and was too late for the pizza!   ;)

--- End quote ---
You know :larry: your down south having fun in the sun while it's lousy overcast and rainy up here. Take the camera the next time I'll like to see some clean dry muscle and vintage cars. even I put the cat up for the winter

--- End quote ---

Yea!!!  Cough up Sunshine Boy!!!!
 :picture: :picture: :picture: :picture: :picture: :picture: :picture: :picture:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version