It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Will the Pats putter???  (Read 1444 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Will the Pats putter???
« on: January 14, 2007, 08:26:31 PM »
Dang!  The Chargers hurt themselves...  :-[  They should have won???  :o
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Will the Pats putter???
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 09:51:58 PM »
:moe: you bum you wanted the Chargers to win or you just saying the beat themself. You of all people having your Eagles go down to the Pat's in the Super Bowl XXXIX. Pats have always been a clutch team especially when people count them out. Sunday at 6:30 PM Indy will have their chance for a rematch of 2004 when they lost to the Pat's 24 - 14 in the snow bowl but this one is in Indy and Payton Manning has to go threw the Pat's to get his Super Bowl Ring. Yes they beat the Pat's earlier this year but teams that have beaten the Pat's in their Frost game very rarely win the second game against coach Belichick  :2gun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4PhR40jZqE
« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 04:54:30 AM by rjstat »
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: Will the Pats putter???
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 09:46:55 AM »
The Pats reminded me of Dallas yesterday.  They were being beat like a :dog:.  ::dog::  Started to trash talk, got the Chargers all excited, enough to do a head butt.  Stupid Chargers!!!   :catn:

Beware!!!   :law:  THe AFC does not look that strong this year!!!!   :flwr:  Better hope for Snow or Fog in Chicago next week!!   :cheer:  Because if there is none New Orleans will be at the Bowl!!!!  :horsy:

It is time for the NFC!!!  Look at 01, the NYG went to the bowl!   They did not win and moral was low.  They were much like the Pats are now, lucky!  Red, white & blue will not do you any good with the new Congress!!   :puke:  Now the Saints will be there.  But they are all powerful!!!  :chnsw:  >:D
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 12:47:17 PM »
I thought I would just put that you tube link to be a wise guy. But I must of hit a nerve with :miller:. I don't know what you have seen this past season unless your just paying attention to the NFC. The AFC top six team start at 14-2and the six seed was 9-7
the NFC top seed 13-3 and there six seed was 8-8 which eight teams had the same record I think this season had the most parity than any other season. Must you forget the Pats very rarely lose to a team they lose to earlier in the season the second time around. I admit the Pats play was driving me insane in the first half but the Chargers let them hang around and the Pats scored before the half and that was all they needed because they held them to 0 points in the fourth quarter.
:ralph:
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 04:47:22 PM »
Me, :jake:, Myself think this will be the colts year! Just got that feeling, but, Hey! Whatta I know?? ;D
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 09:06:50 PM »
Me, :larry:, Myself think this will be the colts year! Just got that feeling, but, Hey! Whatta I know?? ;D
It is not out of the question and that is why they play the games. I like that if Manning and the Colts are to win a super bowl that it has to go threw the Pat's. 
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 10:41:45 PM »
Sound like there is going to be a wager...    :P

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 10:31:04 PM »
A sad day.  :-[Well my Pat's blew it had the big lead in the half only to have Manning cut it to shreds and when you thought the Pat's where going to play there magic to come back Brady throws an interception to kill the drive and to end their season. :pee: Well there is always next year.  :ende: Good Luck Colts and da Bears in the Super Bowl
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 10:36:54 PM »
SAD???

That was a great game!!!!!!!  One for the  history books!!!!!!  Considering that over half the pats had the flu they were fabulous!

So far I have predicted every game in the playoffs (yea I rooted for the Eagles but bet against them only because the bet was made before they started to kick butt -  Sorry Lito!!) , now I have to ponder the super bowel!!  This is going to be a tuff!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 07:49:25 PM »
So far I have predicted every game in the playoffs (yea I rooted for the Eagles but bet against them only because the bet was made before they started to kick butt -  Sorry Lito!!) , now I have to ponder the super bowel!!  This is going to be a tuff!!!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Tough ?? I dont think so noble leader,just a few points different. I will go with the Colt6s by 3....................................................... 8)
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite