It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Philadelphia’s Michael Vick to beat out Tom Brady for MVP?  (Read 1525 times)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Re: Philadelphia’s Michael Vick to beat out Tom Brady for MVP?
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2011, 08:59:33 PM »
Don't listen to the Jets Bull :censor: you no as well as I every play throws digs and comments to there opponents. Lets just play the game already there is to much hype for this game.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 10:02:49 PM »
Jets are a tuff team...  This is their SuperBowl.  They feel that if they can beat the Pats they will win it all...  Besides rumor has it that Tom wants to play Vic so he is itching for the ProBowl match-up! :wacko:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most don’t think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 03:45:41 AM »
Well the Jets got it done there on there way to Pittsburg but I don't think either AFC team can win the Super Bowl I actually think the Packers may be the ones to win it all. After beating the Eagles and the Falcons I think they are a more all around team then the Bears but we will see.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2011, 08:36:26 PM »
Well it looks like the Pro-Bowl battle between Michael Vic and Tom Brady has been settled.  14 Vic -0 Brady!

Eagles have bragging rights this year!!!!
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2011, 02:36:50 AM »
What bragging rights the Pro Bowl what a waste of time the NFL had to move it to the week before the Super Bowl to get fans interested. As for Brady vs Vic your crazy lets see Brady has three Super Bowl Rings Vic has how many Oh ya NONE! Brady was the smart one having surgery early so he can get ready for next season and still getting his Pro Bowl money. So Tom Brady is going to get the MVP for the season because of the regular season stats.

I don't think so Go Packers
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2011, 07:22:44 PM »
So seys the looser.   :lunie:  I think the Pro Bowl is a great game especially when the NFC wins.  It is my opinion that they should just change the rules to be the same as touch football.  This way everyone will stop :censor: when the NFC wins again.   :hide:

Next year MV will be in the big game,.  I hope he gets to show the world how much better he is over our last QB, whoever he was...  :shift:

I am rooting for the Packers too because i ma sick and tired of listening to those $##@$ Pittsburgh fans brag.   >:D

GO packers!

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 11:21:26 AM »
STEELLERS NEED AND OTHER WIN WHATARE THEY 2ND IN MOST WINS ??? :first:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2011, 10:20:52 PM »

Well it was a good Super Bowl it was not the Pats but it's good to see the Packers win. They have been a long time favorite of mine since I was a little kid before the AFL and the Boston Patriots. The Steelers have a good team and they will be back at least they can say they made it to the finial game of the tournament.

Congratulation's Packers
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2011, 07:46:26 PM »
It ids rare a team I wanted to win actually won!!!!  The EAGLES have a chance next year.  :afit:

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2011, 12:53:44 AM »
Every team in the NFL has a chance next year. But there can only be one.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.