It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Fiberglass Concepts...  (Read 2755 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Fiberglass Concepts...
« on: November 19, 2006, 08:18:10 AM »
Went to Fiber Concepts today.  I dropped the car off with Rob.  What a great guy!  He stayed late just so that I can park my car in his garage for the new hood.

Here is Robs sign:

Here are pictures of Robs molds:

Here is a shot of a hood in progress, exhaust fan and fiberglass table.

He tells me that he makes Cougar hoods to order.  Generally they take 3-4 weeks to make...   :cheer:

Here are pictures of the hoods you can not get.  They are made exclusively for Bill at Super Coupe Performance...

:-[

Here is my car with the hood Rob was trying to fit on.  As you can see the test fit does not look too promising...

As you can see from above the test fit did not work.  the elbow below was in the way.

Rob said no problem it will fit when I am done!  He asked for permission to use a big hammer and I said yes!  :o

Here is the hood before it went on the car!

Here are pie pictures of the installed hood.  Yea, I have to get her painted!

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 07:49:20 PM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Smuggler
  • Drag Racer
Re: Fiberglass Concepts...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 01:05:40 AM »
Yes Rob is the man when it comes to fiberglass hoods I got mine in April and it was the best thing I did. I have more people complement me on the car and I installed mine  myself and the directions where easy to understand. O0
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: Fiberglass Concepts...
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 07:51:21 PM »
Here is a picture of the painted hood:

:D
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM