Manny you have been a thorn in our side for years but we always seemed to win. But please put that aside and think about it some. Here are the reasons:
1. You are obnoxious and that being said you are a perfect fit for our fans. We love obnoxious players and you will be loved here.
2. We have the best pitching staff in Baseball.
3. We traded Werth and have an opening in the outfield.
4. Ryan Howard is a great hitter but he seems to come short in big games. You know how to win the hard ones.
5. After a few months you will inspire the team to their past glory and become a legend! The next Babe Ruth!
6. Win a world series and the Philly fans will love you for life. Free drinks, Girls and praise where ever you go in this town! Just ask Mike!
7. You are the missing link for this team with you we will win it all.
8. The Yankies of the 1920's will have to step aside to this team and you will make the Phillies the best baseball team of all time.
9. You are 38 and getting old, don't you want another World Series pennant?
10. People will remember your name and your contribution to the game a 100 years from now!
11. We have the best manager in Baseball. You will enjoy working with Charlie!
One more than most can give you. Come on Manny we want you!