It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Linked Events

• ECRTcc 6th Annual Car Show: April 30, 2011

Author Topic: ECRTcc 6th Annual Car Show April 30 2011  (Read 2230 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
ECRTcc 6th Annual Car Show April 30 2011
« on: January 19, 2011, 07:38:18 PM »
It is official, the Show is ON!!!

Our annual Car Show is set for April 30, 2011.  We are tired of Car Shows getting more and more expensive.  Once again we offer one of the lowest registration prices to participate in a show.

WINCKLER'S RIBS AND ANTHONY'S 4 PIZZA
46 WASHINGTON ST, MORRISVILLE PA 19067

all models makes and years
Best of Show Trophy and 20 Color photo plaques
Rain or shine
Door prizes

Download this link for the full size form.

Form subject to change.
 :meeting:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 09:25:09 AM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: ECRTcc 6th Annual Car Show April 30 2011
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 07:25:57 PM »
Hey :freddie: get some  8) glasses  :glasses: the thread is over here.   :protest:  :nana:  :naut:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 01:50:47 PM »
Soke with Cougar Doc yesterday and the awards are just about ready!

:freddie: you need to tell me when I need to come down there and help you visit the sponsors.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 04:56:57 PM »
Some news...  We have some goodie bag items from our sponsors.  Some if the door prizes are as follows:

• $40 Gift Certificate from La Cena, the Best Upscale Restaurant in the area.  This almost covers dinner for two less drinks.  The wife will love you for this one....   :eaty: Trust me the food is excellent!  No other club will be able to provide this door prize.
  • $25 gift certificate from Rock Auto.
  • A free Hoagie from Lees Hoagie House
  • Multi-testers
  • Tee Shirts
  • many car maintenance items
  • and much more...

A new sponsor list to be posted the week of the Show!  The list will remain for 1 year.

The Awards are complete.  This year Jeff "Cougar Doc" created them by hand with his woodworking skills.  Each award will include a picture of you and your car!  There are over 20 awards.  Here is the prototype:

Sweet...

The best of Show Trophy is getting it's finishing touches as we speak.  It is a custom made trophy and is unique every year.  I Lovely call it the Big Fred.  This is the most sought after award in the area.  There is no other trophy like it.  Only one is given per year.  Here is last years winner!

No one enters one of our shows will leave Empty handed!

« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 05:09:16 PM by J.Miller »

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 08:47:21 PM »
Spoke with FF and he plans to paint some of the letters in the plaques so they will stand out.
 :clap:

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 11:54:18 AM »
Everything is a go!  As usual Freddies Computer is down and he is using the library computer again.  That will not stop us as everything is done and we are ready to ROCK!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 08:34:39 PM »
Once again :freddie: has picked another beautiful day.  The Show is ON!!  We will see you there!

:meeting:

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 08:07:58 AM »
Everything went well.  The plaques looked much better after all the coloring.
 :)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 08:12:16 AM »
 SHOW A SUCCESS ..... WEATHER GREAT   :-[  PEOPLE GOOD.. SOME NEW CARS & REPEATS... BIG :MrT: CAME EARLY, JOANN, MY KIDS ,TOM CAME AND COUGAR DOC & FRIENDS...  HOPING FOR A FALL SHOW WILL BE THE FIRST TIME IF WE DO IT.... 2nd or 3rd week in sept .... 8) PIC,S WILL BE COMING SOON. :meeting: :king: :pilot: :bow1:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 09:40:10 AM »
FatFrank is the man for coming early and helping pitch the tent.  When it comes to food :MrT: is always there.  He just loves breakfast and coffee at the deli.  :MrT: may not be the eater he used to be but I tell you oner thing is is no slouch.  He used to live in CA and moved down here a few years ago.  He did not have any susi at all for several years.  Then last month we went to an "all you can eat" Susi restaurant.  Not only did he eat his complementary t-bone steak but he had over eight fill piled high plates of susi and all the fixings.  Wasabi is not his best friend but he eats it none the less.  As he does he sounds like a :dog: in heat...   :o  Anyways, you should have seen the expression on the face of the waiter and he repeatedly ventured out and returned with more susi.  It was an expression of total despair and disbelief.  I guess thy did not make a profit that night!   :eaty:

Not only did Joanne do a great job at the registration booth She made all the copies, prepared the goodie bags and  checked the punch list twice so that we had all the tools we needed.  Great job!!!  :-*

Thank you Tom for coming bye and pitching in and taking over the coloring of the plaques from :freddie::freddie: does not have the eyesight he used to have and really needed your help.  Every bit counts and your help insured that we ran smoothly...
   O0

I really think the hand made photo plaques that Jeff "CougarDoc" and his Son created were excellent and a nice unique touch.  Many thanks to Jeff for his hard work and excellent skills.   :flex:

Go Jeff & Son!!   :mexiw:  Gooooo.....

An added cudo goes to Jeff  :king:  for waking up and making the show.   Unlike :freddie: (who has no excuse  :o ) He worked until 1:00 am the nigh before and drove all the way from Wilksboro just to make sure the pictures were printed.  My camera works with his printer so it can be the back-up just in case we have many cars next year and he needs to work late...

Jeff informed me that he is is working on a new design for the show next spring.  Plus he added that he has some ideas for the Best of Show trophy.  I told him we are interested.  :first:
 :bow1:

Gotta had it to the 6 Judges we had this year.  They visited each car three times and made sure that the job was done quickly and effortlessly.  We had the staff to easily handle 100 cars if we needed to...    :doh:

Lets not forget Little Fred, the one who did all the hard work at the end and put together the plaques, tallied the scores and did the announcing.   
 :clap:

I will have to do a better job advertising next year.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 06:57:04 PM »