birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: SEPT SHOW WILL BE FOR DAILY DRIVERS BEATERS ROAD RATS AND MUDDERS  (Read 837 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
 AS WELL AS ALL OTHERS IT WILL BE CALLED KEEP IT CHEAP NO FRILLS ......$5;00 PREREGESTERED $ 8;00 DAY OF SHOW SEPT 17 TH RAIN OR SHINE I HAVE THE AWARDS PAID FOR I WILL TAKE THE LOSS IF NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE  :afto2:  NEED A FLYER MADE UP SO CAN BETTER COVER THE PUBLIC ASAP AS MY CAR SHOWS START THE 14 TH OF THIS MONTH  :first: GETER DONE :miller:  :P :wink: :help: :afto2:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
Re: SEPT SHOW WILL BE FOR DAILY DRIVERS BEATERS ROAD RATS AND MUDDERS
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 02:45:33 PM »
 :miller: this is for real...think we could have a lot more cars  :meeting: :pilot:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 07:22:08 PM »
:freddie: I am sorry but I am working 10+ hours a day at work and have a 1.5 hr commute each way.  I have no energy left to make a poster.  Maybe you ca draw one up using your artistic skills with crayons and what not...

May I suggest...  Drive it in... push it in... tow it in to Uncle Fast Freddies Klunker Kar Show...  The only show where if you wash your car first you loose points...

Not sure if I can get the Leigh and Wilksborow Chapters behind this show.  You will need to find more local staffing...
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 06:37:28 AM »
 YARDLEY COUNTRY CLUB & GOLF COURSE CALLED ME YESTERDAY :afto2: AND ASKED IF I COULD RUN A SHOW FOR THEM !!! ;D  WOW THINGS MAY BE BREAKING LOOSE   :-X :first: :bow1: :king: :meeting:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 06:39:19 AM »
  MAY JUST RUN WITH  MY KIDS ...THEY SEEM TO HAVE FUN DOING IT  :'( :-* :doh: :afit: :help: :lunie: :shift:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!