It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: RAW FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1364 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
RAW FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 19, 2007, 04:02:24 PM »
 WAS AT MINADO.COM  IT,S ON GERMANTOWN &2917 SWEDE RD   O0 AT LITTLE PRICEY   27.00  :'( ALL YOU CAN EAT :P MAY HAVE ONE BY YOU  ;DCHECK IT OUT :-[
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: RAW FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 06:15:42 PM »
Hey...  They stole my snowing Cougar code and replaced it with flowers... :'(

Here is the web site:  Minado

I love Sushi.  But when I go to a Chinese buffet the sushi has no fish...  That buffet looks cool!!!!  Do not get me started about musabi!!!  Ahhh...  I love the stuff!!!!!  :D
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 06:34:50 PM »
There one in Natick at the shopping center I'll have to check it out.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 08:59:55 PM »
Hey...  They stole my snowing Cougar code and replaced it with flowers... :'(

Here is the web site:  Minado

I love Sushi.  But when I go to a Chinese buffet the sushi has no fish...  That buffet looks cool!!!!  Do not get me started about musabi!!!  Ahhh...  I love the stuff!!!!!  :D
, I believe its Wasabi, a super strong mustard looking stuff...I almost got killed with the real thing in Japan , heaping it on a Japanese''hamburger" 45 years ago in Yokohama. got lotsa laughs as the crazy gaijin that didnt know the potency of the stuff. I in fact know that you are particularly insensitive to hot spicy things , quite contrary to some of your finer tastes.........
Tho not exactly raw. I found that uncooked squid chunks in a vinegar and cucumber sauce ,served japanese style, will in fact sober you up and stave off the coming hangover after a long nite of heavy drinking, as seamen are wont to do. We used to stop at the Shushi stand at Jack London Square in Oakland about 3 A.M. for that particularly interesting refreshment. 

« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 08:39:35 AM by J.Miller »
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 12:10:09 AM »
As an after thought; sailors really like dried squid..... know what it smells like? ... anyhow its something that 'stirrs up the hormones on a long voyage home. ;) :kisser: :naut: :P Kinda chewy too, go figure.
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 07:07:09 AM »
As an after thought; sailors really like dried squid..... know what it smells like? ... anyhow its something that 'stirrs up the hormones on a long voyage home. ;) :kisser: :naut: :P Kinda chewy too, go figure.
You are a sick sailor :puke:
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 08:40:13 AM »

That thought is absolutely disgusting!!!  Eat a little dried squid and then sail for a month all revved up?  Being a Captain and all I bet that Greek Ensin started looking pretty darn good after a week out at sea!!  I certainly hope you did not pull rank??   :o

on a merchant ship, the voyage home is typically a 7-10 day trip, and there are no ensigns aboard .... The officers are referred to as captain(Master) 1st 2nd and 3rd mate or engineer. Usually these officers are old hardbitten sailors with a mediad age of the late 50's. Greek style isnt my style, I leave that to the lawyers of the world

, I believe its Wasabi, a super strong mustard looking stuff...I almost got killed with the real thing in Japan , heaping it on a Japanese''hamburger" 45 years ago in Yokohama. got lotsa laughs as the crazy gaijin that didnt know the potency of the stuff. I in fact know that you are particularly insensitive to hot spicy things , quite contrary to some of your finer tastes.........

Oh no...  Wasabi is so potent that I could not even spell it!!  It is like a drug to me.  I take a snippet, go into convulsions and then seek another piece...  That is bad bad stuff...  :(

Ok, you actually KNOW Wasabi... Imagine the reaction nof my tender taste buds tu a burger wich was dripping in it!!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 01:43:14 PM by Jake »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM