It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: The fight between two wolves  (Read 1529 times)

jimmy

• "It is in light that light exists."
  • Limited Edition
  • Street Racer
  • What if ?
The fight between two wolves
« on: February 24, 2011, 07:01:54 PM »
An old Cherokee was teaching his grandchildren about life. He said to them, "A battle is raging inside me ... it is a terrible fight between two wolves. One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego. The other stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."

The old man fixed the children with a firm stare. "This same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person, too."

They thought about it for a minute and then one child asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee replied: "The one you feed."

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
Re: The fight between two wolves
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 08:14:13 AM »
 WELL PUT  :hide: MATT. 6;21  FOR WHERE YOUR TREASURE IS , YOUR HEART WILL BE ALSO!!! :-\   ALSO SEE GALATIANS 5;19-23
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

jimmy

• Limited Edition
  • Street Racer
  • What if ?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 08:54:10 PM »
I like the way you think

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 09:17:14 AM »
 PAUL SAID THIS AT ROMANS 7 : 18-22 NOTICE VERSES 23,24  BUT ANSWER IS FOUND IN VERSE 25... :flex:  CHAPT 8 ; 6-8   VERSES 12-14 SUM IT UP :afto2:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

jimmy

• Limited Edition
  • Street Racer
  • What if ?
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 07:35:54 PM »
Thank you FF,  In Romans 8 ver 14 I found a one possible answer to a question that has made me wonder for years. I knew the answer was there but I could not find it. Maybe I did not look hard enough. Now that I think about it I not sure they are one in the same. Your take.   Genesis 6 1-4

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 08:51:25 PM »
GENESIS 6 ;1-4 ARE FALLEN ANGELS WHO AT ONE WERE GOOD... JOB 1;6  38;7   2 PETER 2;4 .....JUDE 6  REVELATION 12;9   ....THE NEFPHILIM WERE THE OFF SPRING FROM THE ANGELS HAVING SEX   .....THIS IS WERE THE GREEKS AND ROMANS GOT THE MYTHS OF THE ...GODS ZEUS, ATLAS, HERCULES,AND ALL THE REST     THEY WERE FLESHLY AND DIED IN THE FLOOD WATERS ...............THE ANGELS GAVE UP THIER BODIES AND RETURNED TO HEAVEN.... ONLY NO LONGER IN GODS FAVOR  ...NOW IN SPIRITUAL DARKNESS    AND A LOSS OF FAVORED POSITION  LUKE 10;18    ROMANS 8:14 IS THOSE WHO NOW BECOME LINKED UP WITH CHRIST AND ARE ADOPTED AS HIS SPIRITUAL SONS  JHN 1;12...3;5,8  BUT NOT ALL BELEVEIRS ARE HEAVEN BOUND   JHN 10;16...MATT 5;5  6;10 PSALMS 37;11,22,29 ECCLESIASTES 1;4 PSALMS 104;5 PROVERBS 2;21,21.  HOPE THIS IS,T TO MUCH TO HANDLE NOW,,, JHN 16;12  PEACE MY FRIEND
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

jimmy

• Limited Edition
  • Street Racer
  • What if ?
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 07:58:10 PM »
:moe: 5:24  Not to much at all.  Enjoyed.  The fallen angels, the giants.

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2011, 07:44:06 AM »
 WEII  SAID ROMANS 1;11,12 :afto2:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2011, 03:53:26 PM »
 USE THE CODE UNDER " RED ALERT " POST .... ALWAYS COME TO SLEEP.....  HP 26  TQ 27-29
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

jimmy

• Limited Edition
  • Street Racer
  • What if ?
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 06:27:44 PM »
The code works well,  and I understand.  In order to read the same on the same page, tell the book you use, KJV NKJV NIV NASB ?? ? Code of course. One also must remember  that :miller: is a writer of code, and very good code . He codes in many languages that many do not speak. One might even say a Windtalker

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2011, 07:26:10 AM »
 :miller: BREAKS MORE THAN HE TALKS   GO TO WWW.STUDYLIGHT .ORG  LOOK UP  THE EMPHASIZED BIBLE  ...I USE THAT ONE MOSTLY   PLEASE SAVE A MAPLE LEAF SOON   HP 119 TQ 104  :afto2:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

jimmy

• Limited Edition
  • Street Racer
  • What if ?
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2011, 04:14:34 PM »
Out of thy precepts, will I get understanding, For this cause, do I hate every false way.
 I would not be surprised if the Maple Leafs are declared illegal like Roosevelt did. I try to use the King James Version (1611). But sometime I go to just the KJV. Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate euery false way.
 This is a code test did I get it right

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 04:18:53 AM »
  please read other very easy red books soon.... hp 3 tq 9 also hp 3 tq 1-5  :afto2:  i also read more moderen  bibles "youngs literal translation also found at the study light.org   are you really to really learn about the " TRUTH " OF GODS WORD ???? THERE 4  MAJOR MYTHS ABOUT THE BIBLE BEING TAUGHT TODAY .....WE WILL BEGIN WITH #1 HELLFIRE ....THE  BIBLE USES IN THE OLD TESTAMENT  WORDS SUCH AS THE GRAVE, THE PIT AND " SHEOL "  ,,,,JUST OPEN BOOK ..HP 14 TQ 13 , THE NEW TESTAMENT " HADES '.  ...ALWAYS COME TO SHORE   HP 2 TQ 27 ,31,32    " GEHENNA " A CITY DUMP OUTSIDE JERUSALEM CALLED THE VALLEY OF HINNOM ........... MAKE A RED KITE HP 9 TQ 43,45,47  NOTICE 48 .....    " TARTARUS " WHERE THE DEMONS ARE IN SPIRTUAL DARKNESS  ... 2 PAINT EACH TREE EVIL RED  HP 2 TQ 4..     JUST OPEN HERE NOW ..HP 16 TQ 29   THIS MAY BE ALOT TO UNDERSTAND   SO I WANT TO LOOK UP THE NAMES AND MEANINGS OF THE 4 WORDS THAT HAVE BEEN MISTAKED USED AS  HELL   2 PAINT EACH TREE EVIL RED HP 2 TQ 1,2   YOUR LESSON HAS BEGUN - :pilot:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

jimmy

• Limited Edition
  • Street Racer
  • What if ?
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 07:48:18 PM »
The word “hell” is used 54 times in the Bible. It is translated from several different words with various meanings as indicated below:

In the OT:
31 times from the Hebrew “Sheol,” which means “the grave”

Sheol (pronounced "Sheh-ol"), in Hebrew שְׁאוֹל (She'ol), is the "grave", or "pit" or "abyss".

In the New Testament:
10 times from the Greek “Hades,” which means “the grave”

Hades ( /ˈheɪdiːz/; from Greek ᾍδης (older form Ἀϝίδης}, Hadēs, originally Ἅιδης, Haidēs or Άΐδης, Aidēs (Doric Ἀΐδας Aidas), meaning "the unseen"

12 times from the Greek “Gehenna,” which means “a place of burning”

The place where children were sacrificed to the god Moloch was originally in the "valley of the son of Hinnom," to the south of Jerusalem

1 time from the Greek “Tartarus,” which means “a place of darkness”

Tartarus, or Tartaros (Greek Τάρταρος, deep place). It is a deep, gloomy place, a pit, or an abyss used as a dungeon of torment and suffering that resides beneath the underworld

A side note: The Septuagint derives its name from Latin Interpretatio septuaginta virorum, (Greek: ἡ μετάφρασις τῶν ἑβδομήκοντα, hē metáphrasis tōn hebdomēkonta), "translation of the seventy interpreters".The title refers to a legendary account in the pseudepigraphic Letter of Aristeas of how seventy-two Jewish scholars were asked by the Greek King of Egypt Ptolemy II Philadelphus in the 3rd century BCE to translate the Torah (or Pentateuch) from Biblical Hebrew into Greek for inclusion in the Library of Alexandria.[4]

I fully can not judge the accuracy or translation of any B as I do not have full understanding. I can only go by what I read. I can tell you this. That now, even the interpertations on a word can be decevieing.

I know of only one truth.   Ready for the next  :afto2:

Just On His Nouns HP 14 TQ 6

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2011, 05:39:37 AM »
  very good my student  ....first the  burnING meaning complete destruction as God neVER INTENTED THAT WICKED BELIEF ... JUST EAT RED MEAT IN A HURRY  HP7 TQ 31..... NOTICE THE LATTER  PART OF THE SENTENCE " NEVER CAME INTO HIS HEART " ALSO HOW COULD A WORM OR A MAGGOT LIVE IN A FULL FIRE  ????? THE DUMP IN WHICH THE TRASH AND DEAD BODIES WERE THROWN LANDED IN DIFFERENT PLACES SO THE FILIES LAYED THE EGGS ON THEM AND MAGGOTS WERE FORMED      SULPHUR WAS ADDED TO KEEP FIRES BURNNING....... ONLY THE MOST WICKED WERE KILLED AND DEAD WERE THROWN THERE !!!! JESUS USED THIS AS A STRONG WARNING    BECAUSE  DEAD IS THE PAYMENT FOR SIN  .... REALLY ONLY MAN ALWAYS NEEDS SOUP HP 6 TQ 32 TQ 7  ONCE WE DIED ITS PAID FOR... REALLY EASY VERY EASY LAZY AND  TALL IDIOTS  OWE NOTHING   HP 20 TQ 10, 14 MEANS COMPLETE DESTRUCTION.....PLUS HOW CAN BURN NOTHING ....DEATH AND HADES THEY ARE OBJECTS ALSO WAS GIVEN IN SIGNS HP1  TQ 1    A TORMENTOR IS A JAILER KJ .... MEET A TALL TREE HP 18 TQ 34...NOTICE 2 PETER 3:16              JOBS HAVE ONLY NOISE HP 8 TQ 32
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!