It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Daddy I want a Vette!!  (Read 1292 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Daddy I want a Vette!!
« on: January 19, 2007, 09:43:22 PM »
Daddy :ralph: can you get me a Corvette train for my birthday???   :worship:

The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
Re: Daddy I want a Vette!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 10:25:36 PM »
Baaah !! Humbug!! only the dregs of society, i.e., lawyers (like fat lawyerboy Golburg), drug dealers , and guys with waaay more money than brains buy corvettes. :D.. They were once everyman's attainable dream, but now waaaay up stream into the sensless price region inhabited by big mercedes, maybachs and Vipers. Ya want one? you have just gone downstream in my scale of intelligensia...  A whole bunch show up at the Spring hill car show, are arrogant , clannish , and all round a55holes in my book , go figure ... I may not be as fast as some , but I did it myself, my way, whereas most of them only understand the mechanics of the checkbook , and of course conspicious consumption. Also I don't like them verry much, go figure....... ;D ;)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 12:04:35 AM by Jake »
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 07:04:06 AM »
Daddy :shemp: can you get me a Corvette train for my birthday???   :worship:

You really want one of these they don't run very well there HO now Lionel has a NASCAR set I can get a good price for that.
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 08:48:00 AM »
Baaah !! Humbug!! only the dregs of society, i.e., lawyers (like fat lawyerboy Golburg), drug dealers , and guys with waaay more money than brains buy corvettes. :D.. They were once everyman's attainable dream, but now waaaay up stream into the sensless price region inhabited by big mercedes, maybachs and Vipers. Ya want one? you have just gone downstream in my scale of intelligensia...  A whole bunch show up at the Spring hill car show, are arrogant , clannish , and all round a55holes in my book , go figure ... I may not be as fast as some , but I did it myself, my way, whereas most of them only understand the mechanics of the checkbook , and of course conspicious consumption. Also I don't like them verry much, go figure....... ;D ;)

Oh yea...   I forgot he was a Vette man....  Shame about his T-Bird and all...  The last time I looked it was in pieces...

Yet another adventurous multi-year project that ran out of steam, cash or inspiration????   :'(

The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 08:50:29 AM »
You really want one of these they don't run very well there HO now Lionel has a NASCAR set I can get a good price for that.

I bet it is full of Chevys??  :bdth:

Do you have some pictures?  What about a Ford or Chrysler train???  8)