It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Why are there so many Stupid people living in Broward County?  (Read 844 times)

jimmy

• "It is in light that light exists."
  • Limited Edition
  • Street Racer
  • What if ?
Why are there so many Stupid people living in Broward County?
« on: October 04, 2011, 12:50:08 PM »
They are the worst drivers I have ever seen, including those in 3rd world countries. Wait Broward county is a 3rd world country. Rude is not the word for the people here. Two words they have never known.  Please and Thank You. This site is looking real good. Good Job Web Master.

J.Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: Why are there so many Stupid people living in Broward County?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 08:49:10 PM »
Glad to see you are recovering in your new humble abode even though the drivers are wacky.  I remember when I lived there.  Cuban rules ruled the road!  They will pull up to an intersection and beep their horn and drive through even if the light was reed.  This is because in Cuba the first person to beep at an intersection has the right of way.

Kinda reminds me of the early 1900's when in Wichita, before proceeding through the intersection of Douglas and Broadway, a motorist is required to get out of their vehicle and fire three shot gun rounds into the air.  I bet that will se the Cubans straight!   :)

In Sanfransico California it is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear.  :freddie: would go to Jail for this one since he wipes his Thunderbirds with used underwear before every show to get what he believes is a new car smell!

In NJ it is against the law to "frown" at a police officer.  Though popping them the bird is acceptable!   :pilot:

The Ohio driver's education manual states that you must honk the horn whenever you pass another car

In Pennsylvania in the early 1900's any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile and send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue.

In florida if an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.

In some parts of Florida it was illegal to park a pick-up truck in your driveway or in front of your house on the street. This law is limited to only those who do not own the house. (Repealed 2000).  I remeber you complaining about this one after 2k.    :hide:

In Pensacola Florida it is illegal to roll a barrel on any street, fines go up according to the contents of the barrel.

In Sarasota Florida if you hit a pedestrian you are fined $78.00.

In Connecticut it is illegal to discharge a firearm from a public highway.  Speaking of which this state is equal if not a close second to Florida in stupid drivers.  Coined the road rage capitol for a reason.  I would have never souped up my Ford it it was not for the idiot drivers in this state that MUST be passed.  You have to have a few more HP than the other guy in this state because when ever you try to pass someone the other driver floors it and tries to prevent you from doing so.   So was the birth place of the 5.4L Cougar.  A track car is worthless in this state as a daily driver.  The other cars top end goes beyond the gear ratio of most track cars.  Lots of down low TQ and HP is what you need to make that pass so quick that the other guy never has enough time to react before you are in front of him...
 :bow1:

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 01:09:57 AM »
:miller: KNOWS MOST OF THE TRAFFIC LAWS AS HE IS ALWAYS BREAKING THEM  :hide: :pilot: :doh: :afit: :naww: :nono:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

jimmy

• Limited Edition
  • Street Racer
  • What if ?
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 08:33:05 PM »
In Sarasota Florida if you hit a pedestrian you are fined $78.00. Interesting , now that would be worh $78 dollars here.

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2011, 07:31:24 AM »
 IT COULD GRADED ON SEX, AGE, NATIONALITY,NET WORTH :doh: :afit:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

jimmy

• Limited Edition
  • Street Racer
  • What if ?
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 08:52:03 AM »
Hey Fast :freddie: I hope all is well .  Peace my brother

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2011, 04:56:15 PM »
 GIVE ME YOUR ZIP CODE  ARE YOU NEAR KISSIMME :shift:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 01:58:35 AM by FASTFREDDIE »
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!