Sled Race > Discuss

:miller: THE BOYS A TCCOA ARE RANTING ABOUT YOUR 5.4 AGAIN

<< < (2/6) > >>

FASTFREDDIE:
 NOT , I CAN,T HANDLE THE BEAST  >:( :( :hide: :nono:

FASTFREDDIE:
:miller: I GUESS YOU RSTTLED THE CAGES OVER AT TCCOA ON THE 5.4 IT MUST BE THE OLDEST LONGEST THREAD GOING .... ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ???? :bow1: :king: :meeting:

J dot Miller:
You really did not have to do me the favor of going over there and restarting the thread?  Bad :freddie:, bad!  >:(

Joe H:
heheheheheh :bdth:

I used to bump controversial threads too. ;D

At this one site....... you are able to search the history of it to 5 years ago ^-^

so..................I researched the most controversial threads one night and bumped like 10 threads and had the entire site in a bloody chaotic revolt :bgla:   
people were wanting to kill each other :shotgun: :boom: :chnsw: :2gun:

J dot Miller:
I posted some picts for a friend one time of a 5.4L 4v fit-up.  He said it could be done and they went nuts.  I never had any intentions to do the 5.4L 4v swap.  Not sure about the current 5.4L 4v but it seems to be taking too long.  Not sure if He has the cash to finish the job?

I completed the 5.4L 2v to my satisfaction.  Click the link in my signature to see the project web page.  The car is virtually rust free and runs strong, not to mention it is faster than they think.  If one of those  :wacko: want to see Her at the track they could always buy Her from me.  $4,500  I have too many Cougars.  Besides I am starting a new project.

Not that I want to visit that site but I wonder who is fighting who?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version