+ Spring Hill Thursday nite car show, 1/25/07

Sled Race > Car Shows

Spring Hill Thursday nite car show, 1/25/07

(1/1)

Jake:
Well 46 degrees tonite, and a much smaller show ... only maybe about 200 cars. lota oldies not as many vettes as usual (I like that), and a pretty nice crowd ... the car that tickled my funny bone actually was a sorta Hybrid, a Big Yukon body, custom front end, mounted on a semi chassis with a huuge diesel.  actually taller than a lotta diesel trucks pulling their trailers down the highway, The owner built it in 8 days  after a dealer tried to rip him off for 73 grand for a Hummer. Trust me, its exquisitely done, and you need to be a tall :dog: to climb (scale ?) the steps to get in.he has ;''HUMM THIS" decals on front and back windows.............

Hope it tickles you as much as it did me.

J dot Miller:
That is one nice HUMMER!!!! 8) 8) 8)

But the annoying thing is the palm trees in the background!!!!  It is soooo cold here and looks soooo warm there!!!!  :please:

Jake:

--- Quote from: J.:miller: on January 26, 2007, 07:37:44 AM ---That is one nice HUMMER!!!! 8) 8) 8)

But the annoying thing is the palm trees in the background!!!!  It is soooo cold here and looks soooo warm there!!!!  :please:

--- End quote ---

Bah! 46 degrees! Soo nippy I wore my long sox with the shorts pants and finally hadda put on a jacket, just sitting around there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version