It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: KISSIME THE BOSTON LOPSTER FEAST  (Read 4219 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • The Big Cahoona!
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
Re: KISSIME THE BOSTON LOPSTER FEAST
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 08:10:11 AM »
SADDLY THOUGH :miller: HAS GONE BEYOUND THE LIMIT  :-X,WHERE SANDEX GOES . :hide:,..HE HAS SPREAD FARTER THAN ANY MATERAIL WILL GO :flex:.  LAST TIME I HEARD HE WAS GOING TO THE TENT MAKERS FOR CLOTHES :wacko:M .. NO SCREEN IS BIG ENOUGH TO POST HIS SIZE :surr:M ...HIS SOCKS ARE LONGER & WIDER THAN THE RUNWAYS AT PHILA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ;D HIS BRIEFS  ARE LARGER THAN THE STATE OF TX  :hide:..SHIRT THE SIZE OF ALASKA.. HAT, ONE SIZE UP FROM MAINE ....REALERLY HE IS THE C.E.O. FOR MOG  MEN OF GIRT !!!
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 03:16:07 PM »
As you do with spandex I always take things to the extreme!  Take my 5.4L Cougar for example, I have manipulated all those ego maniacs into thinking they were right only so I can claim to have the only 5.4L SOHC in the  WORLD.  Rightfully so, and as such it is such a great pleasure to own the highway with such short bursts of extreme torque that leave the heart pitter patter.  To think, no one else experiences the feeling is sooooo gratifying...  I can not express it in words!

Now I am ready to embark on a new project...  Look out the 90 XR7 is NEXT!!!
 :-X
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • The Big Cahoona!
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 08:26:41 AM »
  SO IT BE WRITEN SO IT BE DONE !!!! :meeting: :first: :pilot: :flex: :bow1: :bow1:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!