It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: GUESS WHO STOPPED BY WITH A 90-SILVER SC T0M 89XR7TD  (Read 523 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
GUESS WHO STOPPED BY WITH A 90-SILVER SC T0M 89XR7TD
« on: March 17, 2012, 06:36:44 PM »
HE FORGOT HIS PASSWORD T0 L0G IN  :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: GUESS WHO STOPPED BY WITH A 90-SILVER SC T0M 89XR7TD
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 07:55:26 PM »
That is an easy fix.  He will get email with his password as long as his email did not change.  If it did then I would need his new email for the password.  I assume his user name is 89SCTOMMY.
 :afto2:

A mail has been sent to your email address. Click the link in that mail to set a new password.
 :schh:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

89SCTOMMY

• Match Box
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 12:14:45 AM »
Thank  you!!!! Good to be able to l :P
og in again

Good seeing ya Fred!!!

Up for some cruising hehe

Tom
Blown V6 Powered By Magnum Powers

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 04:19:30 AM »
Great to have you back!   :meeting:

This is what I did:
If you're trying to login to the Forum but have forgetten or lost your password, you can retrieve it with the lost password tool by following the Forgot your password? link from the login screen.

Password reminder
You can enter either your username or your email address so long as you check the appropriate option, then click the Send button to send yourself an email containing a link to reset your password. It's also possible to avoid the email altogether if you've set yourself a secret question and answer in your profile, but please beware of questions that anyone could answer or guess (like 'what is the first color of the rainbow?', which would be a very bad choice)!

The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM