It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: The Monte Carlo  (Read 924 times)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
The Monte Carlo
« on: January 29, 2007, 11:47:26 PM »
Well just got back from the largest Model Railroad show in New England at the Big E in W.Springfield, MA and when the crew is done at the end of the day we all gather at the Monte Carlo it is an Italian restaurant that has good food with decent portions I normally do not eat Italian food out on the road (be Italian I'm spoiled no one makes sauce as good as my mother and wife) butthis is good food I tried a new item on the menu. The Stuffed Beef Tenderlion was aw some a tenderlion that is stuffed with ricotta cheese posutito and covered with sauteed mushrooms, red and green peppers. So when your in Springfield on RT147 across from the Eastern States Expedition Center check out the Monte Carlo.
:ralph:
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
Re: The Monte Carlo
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 09:54:21 AM »
Well, I loooove Italian food, but I dont go much beyond spagetti, meatballs , pizza, Marinara sauce on the calimari, and italian bread .. (not too broad spectrum , huh?) I guess a steak with 'that stuff' on it /in it, wouldnt be so bad, but not my style I guess....
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite