birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: food posioning at tgif almost killed :miller: !!!!  (Read 1955 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
food posioning at tgif almost killed :miller: !!!!
« on: September 09, 2012, 04:30:31 PM »
:moe: :miller: IS SLOWLY BEING POSIONED >:(  AT DIFFERENT DINNERS :eaty:  THE LASTEST IS TGIF :help: :help:  ....HE BARELY WAS ABLE TE KEEP ANY THING  :flex: :flex: IN  BOTH ENDS ARE EXPLODING :surr: :surr: :surr:   OH WHAT A NASTY THOUGHT :'( :'( :'( :'(    PLEASE SEND HIM GET WELL CARDS WITH $$$$$ MONEY  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
Re: food posioning at tgif almost killed ::miller:: !!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 07:13:43 AM »
:miller: SAID THANKS FOR THE CARDS  ;D  BUT WHAT HE NEEDS IS MONEY  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: FOR HIS TUMMY TUCK !!!!....AS HE CAN,T FIT INTO A BOOTH  :pilot: :eaty: :eaty: :hide: :hide: :hide:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: food posioning at tgif almost killed ::::miller:::: !!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 06:53:59 PM »
:freddie: was there with me. He can eat anything!   His stomach has a thick protective coating of bacon grease.  Nothing can penetrate the multiple layers of bacon grease.  It just slides off...

You can hear the food slip off as he eats.  His belly makes a hissing sound, followed by the occasional belch, as the food stuff slides down...  and boy does he eat a ton of food!

The only downside is that poor :freddie: has to wear depends adult diapers...   :surr:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
Re: food posioning at tgif almost killed :::miller::: !!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 09:46:56 PM »
yeah I was there, ::miller:: drinks from a wash tub ???  & eats out of a horse trough  :eaty: used a pitch fork & shovel to eat with !!!   one time he had bad vison and grabbed a cue stick for a tooth pick used a table cloth for a napkin ...it,s really ugly to go to eat with him !!!  MAN VERSES FOOD  called him to become next CHAMPION.... :-[ :flex: :flex: :meeting: :hide: :hide:  HE CAN PUT A RESTURANT OUT OF BUSINESS...20 COOKS ARE NEEDED TO MAKE HIS ORDER UP  :'( :'( :'( THEY COOK HIS FOOD WITH FLAME THROWERS..... APPETIZERS ARE 3..... 16 IN PIZZIAS  NO MORE NEED TO BE SAID .... :afit: :afit:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 08:13:33 PM »
I tell you the Ride home after our :freddie: pigs out can be a killer nightmare.  Especially if you ride in his broken down Thunderbird.  His seat does not move back because all the junk behind it.  His windows do not open because the motors are worn out.  Even worse, is the stench!   :o

When he eats too much all the food slides down and collects.  Eventually the depends diaper can no longer hold back the flood gates.  The oooose comes out the sides, back, front and everywhere!  There is a total depends breakdown as the once proud diaper disintegrates into nothingness!

Imagine the utter pain and shock sitting in the passengers seat as this happens.  You try to move the seat back so you have better access to the window.  The seat does not move!  As your skin turns green, you manage to contort yourself to reach the window switch.  Only to realize the window does not work...   :'(

Heaving and gasping for a respite, even though :freddie: is racing down the highway at 90 miles an hour you reach for the door.  OHHHHHHH  NOOOOOO!!!!  You scream as the door will not work!

You break our in spasms as :freddie: looks over and smiles from his relief...  Making your last gasp of air you hear :freddie: utter the last words you will ever hear:  You will make a fine car show prop!
 :P
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
Re: food posioning at tgif almost killed ::::::::miller:::::::: !!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 09:59:34 PM »
BELIEVE IT OR NOT :::::::miller::::::: WAS 1st  CHOICE   :first:  FOR THE MARSHMELLO MAN AT THE END OF " GHOST BUSTERS "  :-X  THE FIRST MOVIE.  ??? BUT DUE TO THE FACT, WHEN HE BROKE WIND  :pilot: THE CABLES SNAPPED  ;D AND THE DAMAGE WAS SO BAD  :'( THEY WOULDN,T GIVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE ... THE ODOR DRIFTED OUT OVER THE SEA :pilot:  AND CAUSED THE BEACHING OF HUNDREDS OF WHALES  :meeting: " IRAN WAS SURE THAT ISRAEL HAD ATTACKED THEM  :doh: :doh:  IT ALSO CAUSED THE NATURAL GAS TO  DROP IN PRICE $$$   :naww: :naww: AS IT CAUSED A SURPLUS  :bow1: :bow1: :::::::miller::::::: HAS BE BANNED FROM MANY RESTURANTS AS HIS PRESENCE WILL CAUCE MASS HYSTERIA & PANIC ////  WHEN HE LEAVES HIS HOME THE NATIONAL GUARD IS PUT ON ALERT....IF HE WOULD ONLY JUST DRINK 5 GALLONS OF " BEANO " THIS COULD BE AVOIDED. >:D  NEEDLESS TO SAY HE IS BEING ASKED TO SUPPORT THIS COUNTRY IN CASE OF ATTACK !!!! :surr: :surr:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 12:01:01 AM by FASTFREDDIE »
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 08:51:23 PM »
Poor :freddie:.  After having his gastric bypass surgery the other week he could still not stop eating.  The band around his stomach was too weak to bear the stress and exploded.  Oh what a mess he made, all over his favorite Thunderbird.

The seats were ruined.  As was the floor.  I do not know if they would ever get the smell out of that car. 

I hear a rumor that :freddie: wants to sell it.  So if you hear he has a deal that SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...  GUESS WHAT IT IS!
 :shift:

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
Re: food posioning at tgif almost killed :::::::miller::::::: !!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 07:00:26 AM »
::::::miller:::::: JUST WON,T QUIT !!!! ???  EVEN WHEN HE,S BEAT BADLY  :-X HIS GASTIC BAND IS MADE FROM A STEEL TRUCK RIM , IN FACT HE FELL OVER AND ROLLED DOWN THE STREET BOUNCING & HOPPING EVERYWHERE ... :help: :help: THE NEW NAME OF THE STREET IS CALLED THE " GRAND CANYON ".....DUE TO THE FACT HE EATS SOOOOO MUCH HIS MOUTH NOW IS BIGGER THAN THE CRATER AT WINDSLOW AZ . www.meteorcrater.com.. WHEN HE BURPS IT,S MORE POWERFUL THAN THE GREATEST WIND TUNNEL www.smokemachines.com/nasawtfs.htm    :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: WHEN HE FARTS WELL THIS TELLS IT ALL http://lolsoffire.cheezburger.com
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:23:59 AM by FASTFREDDIE »
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!