birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII base model for sale find  (Read 1360 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
1995 Lincoln Mark VIII base model for sale find
« on: March 09, 2013, 01:03:51 PM »
Saw this car today and decided to take some pictures.  I always wanted one of these 4.6L V8 DOHC 32V 280 HP babys.  This car is in good condition for it's age.  Interior looks nice.  The front drivers side tire is flat so it must have been sitting a tad.  May need a jump.

Owner sign says lots of new parts.  Cold AC and newer tires.

Black leather interior.  The drivers seat has some wear on the driver side blister but I did not see tears.  Rear seats look nice.

Black paint is wearing off some.   Could use a few coats of paint.  The rear bumper could use some sanding before painting.   The front bumper has a black bra.

Rear window weather-stripping is slightly buckled but not bad.  The emblem on the trunk has a minor worn spot.

Car has 181k on it.  It is between Quakertown and Hellertown, PA.  They say it runs good.  Looking for $2,000 OBO call Ray (484) 560-2471.  No reasonable offers refused...

No visible body work required.  I like this car...

PM me with an email address for pictures.

Bummer this could have been an excellent candidate for higbull's 600 HP engine!  :wish:
Since he is going stang someone else may grab her...
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 01:26:30 PM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM