It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: GB Running??  (Read 2698 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: GB Running??
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2007, 08:41:49 PM »
Due to the receipt of many protests by various people this thread has been unlocked.  This thread does not necessarily represent the opinions of ECRT...  and are strickly the responsibility of those who post on the site...  :o
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2007, 09:05:19 PM »
POWER TO THE PEOPLES!!!HaHa HHHAAA! ;D :D ;D :D LOL >:D >:D O0
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2007, 10:21:09 PM »
BTW, my sources say that A lot'ta guys like snotty, doggie, Darrin, and most of the jabberwocky's pack have visited this thread today... I dunno why? we were just practicing our own particular form of anarchy , and on line humor... something youse guys seem to have lost along the way, LOL ;D ;D   Please dont be bitter because we can still laugh at our own foibles as well as others, and enjoy life ....
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2007, 07:23:56 AM »
It seems like BS is claiming that he is being bashed without provocation.  Though I have just cause to bash him since he has been on my back about my car for years now and never seems to cease to find some snippet he can quote from me in his attempt to discredit me I stand firm.  I will not be drawn into the childish finger pointing game he has over the TCCoLA.

All the internet stooges with something to sell or who want to be somebody seem to be jumping in... I know a few of the new comers there and I assure the only reason they are there is due to greed.  They think they will get soemthing for nothing...  HA ha...  :D

Over there, if someone jumped in and said something about about him the post will be cleaned or deleted.  So do not bother.  Post here instead.  It is some stupid power game they play.  That will not happen here!!!!  You will only get an un-biased & uncensored view point over here because that is what that site is about.

If you screw up we will let you know!!!  Because on the internet that is news.  Unbiased news.  Come on your beautiful car is running and a little bolt fell loose....  Big deal...  Live with it BS...  :o

Now it is valentines day so I throw out this kiss to my pal BS...  :-*  Come on lets make up...  :flwr:  I miss the days when we were buds...  :kisser:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 01:16:21 PM »
Awww! Aint Love Grand??? Happy Valentines day one and all. ;) ::) O0
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2007, 06:19:02 PM »
I feel dissed!!!   :'(  The Doctor did not show.  I guess he is waiting for strong backing before he shows up?  I know of several sites where he seeks approval before he signs up just to make sure that he has an advantage.  Alas, only the moderators that have a total lack of common sense fall for it (IE: T12).

Hey I even got a copy of one of these preliminary e-mails:
Quote from: Dr Franeknfritter
Originally Posted by Dr. Franeknfritter
I was just wondering if you are one of those guys that have a vendetta against me. I understand you are the Mod on the :censor: site and they (:moe:, :jake:) are now posting over there and that is great. :moe: brings some good tech to the game but his hatred of  :censor: and anyone who is friends with him takes precedence over reality. I'm sure you have clicked on :jake: s links to their hateful Blogs.

I guess he sent the above to :curley:????  Allow me to save you the effort:  :curley: will say come on down!!!  He has nothing against you.  In fact he knows :moe: does not either.  So come on down...  Alas, he is too bashful!!!  :-[

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 11:03:51 PM »
Hateful Blogs? Naaah ! Snotty just irritated me a lil' bit, and has been to dumba55ed, to realize I can keep it up as long as he wants me to... it's more of a game, and I am just saving up, thinking of some things for the next blog about him.... In the meantime , I have posted blogs about Iraq, Bank of America, politics, our 'Boy', saddam, Immigration and the car industry........critical in many instances , but hateful? I personally dont think so and of course those blogs are open to comment, which I will not edit, shall carefully consider and I promise you , gentle reader, that I shall respond to in every case . Also I do not hate him, but get a great charge out of his ranting, raving and just plain laughable behavior.
in some ways I actually like him as he has provided me a solid year plus of humor once I took the gloves off and left TCCOA. As for GHoulburg , the lawyer boy,  (_$_) Its nice to see someone with serious change invest the proceeds of king solomons mines in an old Mn-12, 'cause if it ever runs as advertised, It will raise the status and desireability of every MN-12 ...which in and of itself is not a bad thing, but not for everyone.I personally have much more conservative wants and needs and a wife who absolutely hates my noisey car!I am highly complimented that Snotty 'hangs' on my every word, now if only he could see some of the humor in those words, he might be truly enlightened. As for his Claim that I have threatened to get him fired, I have tried to tell him to just watch how he posts with regard to grammar, spelling and verbosity, as someone might figure out who he really is, and might take a dim view of how he comports himself on the "internest'', (allways mad at me, allways mad at somebody who "done him wrong")......and take a dim view's worth of action. I hope he realizes that's in his best interest... If i were really mad at him, in this day and age I would have a hard time finding some of my old contacts in the shipping bidness, but, still would find a few that would be willing to drop a dime on him, but hey! Those old Chicago dayz are long gone, and as I said I am not mad at him . Snotty's worst enemy is himself. his ego is driving him to show somebody how good he is(Heeey! Youre good Snotty, now stfu, cool down and get back to work on an automotive work of art) Me? I think i will go to bed soon and sleep with a smile on my face  ::) O0

P.S. Kisses on Valentine's day Snott!!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 07:25:17 PM by Jake »
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2007, 11:48:29 PM »
Sob! Siiiigh.... valentines day came and went, no candygram , roses , or even a
F'you  Email from snotty. you'd think a little 'niceness' would be that hard to share on valentines day??? I 'yam' broken hatred, harted, whatever ^-^ :-\..........
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2007, 10:54:31 AM »
Ok who spoofed GB:  http://www.eastcoastrollingthunder.com/smf/index.php?topic=230.0.

Now now...  Please keep that stupid blog advertisements on your signature.  I am not a fan of that site.   :-\