birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: CANNSTTAERSV SHOW AUG 10 , I WILL B AWAY ARE U GOING ????  (Read 544 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
CANNSTTAERSV SHOW AUG 10 , I WILL B AWAY ARE U GOING ????
« on: May 26, 2013, 07:37:45 AM »
 O WHO WILL GO WITH U???  :embr: :'( :'( :'( :'(  WITHOUT ME U HAVE NO ONE  :doh: :doh: :naww: :nono: :nono: 2 BAD  :help: :help: :help: :help: :surr:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: CANNSTTAERSV SHOW AUG 10 , I WILL B AWAY ARE U GOING ????
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 11:01:54 AM »
The Show was nice.  Took some pictures.  Figured out the judging methods.  Kinda comical if you ask me.  Will try to follow them next year and get some pictures.  The Judges walk around the Cars and make gestures at the cars they do not like or understand.

They walked around the Thunderbird that was next to my car.  Saw some missing upholstery and gave a hand twirl in defiance.  Tried to tell them about my car but they did not understand what it was.  When He returned to take a second look I spotted a defiant shoulder shrug.

Hummm...  I doubt the judging is base on points.  More or less, it is a feeling. 
 ???

One of these days after I fix the wiring damage ::freddie:: gave my 55, I am sure they will know what they are looking at.
 :surr:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 04:41:32 PM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM