It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: 1997 XR7 Performance Car for sale  (Read 1484 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
1997 XR7 Performance Car for sale
« on: May 08, 2013, 08:18:23 PM »
I designed this car specifically to drive 250 miles from Waterbury, CT to Philadelphia, PA at a time fast but is still drivable in New England winters when I was dating my Wife because other cars died in the route.  She is no ::dog:: and is well maintained.  It is better than most cars you will find at it's age plus it is virtually rust free...  The car requires minimal maintenance.  The transmission is top notch, engine over sized and in the past thirteen years all I have done is change fluids, bulbs, brakes, a master cylinder, O2 sensor, fuel pressure regulator and a cam shaft sensor.  I never had a car that required less maintenance.  This car can take a beating and leave the rest in the dust!

It is not super fast but it is a dominating car that is faster than most, requires the use of cruise control on the highway to stay at the speed limit, will slap passengers in the back seat, must let off the gas going around corners, chirps in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gears if you are not careful and is extremely conformable...  129k miles...

More info here:  http://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/3731651654.html

I will miss my baby but the Wife only allows me to have one project car at a time...  As will my bud Jeff who helped me in CT and owns JT Automotive garage, since he hurt his neck, ran up the bills and can not get the car that he asked for first dibs on...:(
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:10:42 AM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
Re: 1997 XR7 Performance Car for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 09:44:43 AM »
 I CAN STAND BEHIND IT AS WILL MOSTLY USED FOR CAR SHOWS& MEETS IN THE LAST 5 YEARS  :king: :first: :second: :Third:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!