+ Hot new invention at the Keystone Pub!!!

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Hot new invention at the Keystone Pub!!!  (Read 2471 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Hot new invention at the Keystone Pub!!!
« on: February 10, 2007, 08:42:32 AM »
I went to Keystone Pub and Grill yesterday with he wife for Buffalo wings.  They are good there!  I decided to order hot with a side of KILLER sauce and noticed that I had a new shirt on.  Knowing that I can not eat wings without getting them on my shirt I jumped into action.

I took a paper menu and tore two edges into it.  then folded it in on it's self and folded the end over so it tucked into my shirt.  Then I buttoned up the shirt to set it in place.  Below I am modeling the new creation I called the "Keystone Bib"!!!

Yes, that is a Yuengling Lager I have in my hand.  Thou shall not eat wings without a Lager at Keystone!

Here I am demonstrating how to eat wings with the bib.

Ah yes, the test...  As you can see from below the bib held it's ground and protected my shirt from sure damage!

The only problem is if you drop the wing below the bib you can still get it on your shirt.  So the R&D department is feverishly working of a wing catch basin at the bottom of the bib!
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
Re: Hot new invention at the Keystone Pub!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 09:36:04 AM »
I got a solution bring an old button up shirt so you can put it over your good shirts or we should have a special club bibs for the Beer Belly Club
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 10:06:01 AM »
Great idea!!!  Club bibs for the Fundruckers Meet!!!  :D :D :D

Wait who has a beer belly???  >:(
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 10:51:21 AM »
Great idea!!!  Club bibs for the Fundruckers Meet!!!  :D :D :D

Wait who has a beer belly???  >:(
Well :shemp: carries his every where he goes. :miller: you went to Germany to get your's didn't you?
97 - 4.6L Alpine Green Cougar XR-7 w/ Fiber Concepts Hood, SPC cold air intake, 2.5 SLP Dual Exhaust, Eclipse CD4000 w/ Polk's speakers, Koni Shocks, 11/4" Addco sway bars, and Vogtland more to come.
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 06:58:33 PM »
Ah Germany... I remember like it was yesterday.  Beer and fries!!!!

Here are some pictures of the town I stayed in was called Melsungen.  Life there is different.  Everywhere you go you can eat French fries.  The best restaurant in town serves Snitzel with French fries.  The only time you do not get Fries is at breakfast. 

The Italian restaurant to the right made one heck of a Snitzel, egg, anchovy dish with fries.

For breakfast they serve you a hard-boiled egg, some rolls, lunchmeat, juice, nuts, lots of cheese and etc.  They do not seve scrambled eggs and bacon!

All of the cars are small there.  I car barley fit into the front seat.  My Kitty would just love thundering through these roads!

If you expect to say in an air-conditioned hotel then do not come here.  The windows open to the side and from the top out but they do not have AC!  The bedrooms have beds that are at least 12" lower than typical American beds.  So is the furniture.  I feel like I am playing in a dollhouse.  Do not get me wrong.  There are many really Big Germans.  I do not remember the last time I saw so many Giants over 6' tall in one place!  They have some big mean looking boys.

The bathrooms are an experience.  The toilets do not have a handle to flush but they have a wall mount switch.  Just lean back and flush.  That is, as long as you are not sitting in a poorly designed toilet where the back of the seat prohibits flushing.  Then you got some work to do...

Do not get me started about the toilet roll dispenser!  ONE SQUARE AT A TIME!!!    I can not live with one square!!!!  I had to get a roll for my self!

The showers...   Well there are different kinds but the one I stayed in had a floor level drain with no rim to keep the water in and had a wall that only went half way across the shower.  So you either place a bunch of towels in the way or the whole bathroom will be flooded.  The faucet was 8' high and just blurted water out like a faucet.  Yes there was no spray just a 1.5" diameter stream of water pouring out!

If you are thirsty and you ask for water you do not get bottled water you get spritzer!  Yes bland carbonated water!  Yuk! 

But one can take all of that strangeness once they go to the local tavern and taste the beer!  No, the rumors are false the beer is ice cold and it is fantastic!  Thank goodness, since the water stunk!  If you want a beer you have to wait 5-10 min.  This is because they have laws about the speed in which the head descends and when they pour beer they pour some then wait for the head to descend and then poor some moor.  Trust me it is worth the wait!

AH THE BEER WAS GOOOOOOOD!!!!   8)  I guess I could have drank a bunch of that beer???  ^-^

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 08:30:35 PM »
Germany?? I get enuff of that at home.We are , however getting along much better now that I have started eating red cabbage, and saur kraut... its not really "that'' bad, and she makes der beef roladen und potato dumplings mit der gravy to go with it...... O0
:miller: , I see you have done something with your hair? looks like some of that butch pomade the fashion model boys use??................
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 07:49:16 AM »
Yea, I need a hair cut...   :o

Jake

• Dirt Poor Hotrodder
  • Moonshiner
  • Street Racer
  • I did it my way
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 09:49:32 AM »
Yea, I need a hair cut...   :o

I wuz gonna say you need more than that, then looked inna mirror,need I say more?LOL 8) ::) :-\
'95 T-Bird 5.4L blower and sum stuff
13.6sec 1/4 mi, 300RW at 5250 RPM
GVW 4340 lbs, go figure!

http://www.soulcast.com/user/posts/70579       note; this is a new blogsite

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 10:54:37 AM »
Ok Coastie...  Up err :jake:...

Thou shall not throw stones when one lives in a glass house...

;) ;) ;)

rjstat

• Semper Fi
  • Drag Racer
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 10:41:07 PM »
Ok Coastie...  Up err :larry:...

Thou shall not throw stones when one lives in a glass house...

;) ;) ;)
OK boy's lets play nice remember the by laws
08 Volvo XC90 loaded.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 07:24:18 AM »
Ok ok....  ;)  :D  :larry: is not a Coastie... ;D