It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Possible Car Shows for next weekend...  (Read 1166 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Possible Car Shows for next weekend...
« on: June 10, 2013, 08:09:56 PM »
he North Jersey Thunderbird Association's 32nd Annual ALL Thunderbird Show
June 15, 2013 9:00 am - 3:00 pm registration by 11:00 am

ALL Thunderbird Show at the Pompton Valley Presbyterian Church, 60 Sunset Road, Pompton Plains, NJ Rain or Shine. Show 9:00 am - 3:00 pm judging starts at 12:00 noon. Open to all Thunderbirds 1955-2005 participation award to all T-Birds, informal swap meet, 50/50 drawing.door prizes vendors welcome (call ahead). This event is one of the largest Thunderbird ONLY events on the East Coast! The NJTA is a Chapter of the International Thunderbird Club: http://www.intl-tbirdclub.com/

Sponsor: North Jersey Thunderbird Association (NJTA)

When: June 15, 2013 9:00 am - 3:00 pm registration by 11:00 am

Pompton Valley Presbyterian Church, 60 Sunset Road
Pompton Plains NJ, 07444

Link

Cost: $15.00/Thunderbird
Northeast Radisson Fathers Day Car Show
Sunday 06/16/2013, 8AM???
2400 Old Lincoln Highway Trevose , Pennsylvania 19053
Phone   215-638-8300, EMAIL:  [email protected], or [email protected]

The Radisson Hotel Philadelphia NE Car Show is open to all makes and models for only $15 USD per car. Trophies will be awarded to the top winner in five different classes and also prize for Best of Show. In addition to the BBQ and Car Show, there will be a special appearance by local Special Police Units.

The Father's Day Event will have two dining options available; stay outside and enjoy the BBQ, or if you prefer, take dad inside to enjoy a sit down Sunday Brunch. Treat your father to all of his favorites, cars, BBQ, brunch for $28 USD for adults and $18 USD for children aged 4Ė12. 10% of all the BBQ proceeds will be donated to the Survivors Fund!

The Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast Fathers Day BBQ and Car show will be held on Father's Day, June 16, 2013; car entry begins at 8 a.m. and the BBQ/Brunch begins at 10 a.m. Happy Fathers Day from the Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast.

3rd Annual Father's Day Show & Shine
Sunday 06/16/2013, 11AM till 4PM, rain or shine
1903 Bethlehem Pike (Route 309)
Hatfield , Pennsylvania 19440
Phone:  215-896-2923, EMAIL:  [email protected]

Not too keen on this one since it is yet another promoter who lives off of running car shows with limited classes and awards for maximum profit.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 08:16:34 PM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
Re: Possible Car Shows for next weekend...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 06:30:01 AM »
  ::miller:: U CAN,T GO !! :( !! IT,S LIKE TRYING TO TAKE COUGAR 2 A T- BIRD SHOW :lunie:  ... !  SORRY  ::miller:: U JUST DON,T FIT IN  :nono: :nono: :naww: :naww:.....SORRY ::miller:: U LOSE AGAIN !!!! :help: :help: :surr:  ALSO IT,S THIS WEEKEND NOT NEXT :'( :'( :'( :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :afit: :afit: :afit: U HAVE A LAST LOST YOUR MIND  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D >:( :( :o ??? ???
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:07:09 AM by J.Miller »
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 06:43:44 PM »
Come on, these are old fogie ITC guys.   They make you look young and are all half blind.  By the time they notice I am in a Cougar I would be parked at the local bar biding my time  until the end of the event.  I will come back to take the Best of Show!  Because we all know a T-Bord can not compete with a Cougar!

I am sure they will let the Cougar in if I strap a nice clean 30th Anny. Thunderbird emblem over the Cougar emblem.  Even if they notice I will point out that my car has more than three thundertird parts in it...  That makes it a modified car in any book.  Therefore part thundertird!
 :first:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 08:13:07 AM »
 nice try it,s like the  time  u changed the name on car entries 2 yours  :-\  when the judges came by . >:(   and the guy that won had your name on his car >:D  an u stole the trophy again . u better hope that they never find out what u are doing .....In fact with all the cameras around u can,t get away forever !!!! :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr: come clean and beg 4 mercy ...knowing that u are mentaly insane may help :lunie: :lunie: :help: :help:  if u get some conseling :hide: :hide: :shift: I know I have made u feel less of person with all my wins... That is why this is my last go around , then something is left 4 u ...just think u may get a trophy with a car on it .. as u have yet 2 win only the 1,s with  cherrleaders on top  :-* :-* :-* :-* . only a 9 inches high :embr: :embr: :embr:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 08:38:18 PM »
Honestly, I went there a few years ago with the rat 30th T-Bird...  If you look closely you will see the rat on the back of the roof!  I set the standard and took 1st in my class.  I hope you do the same; because if you do not, the Rat will be watching and will know!
 :astronomer:

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 12:32:16 PM »
 I HAVE GOT  1st IN MOST MODIFIED IN THE 93 :first:  1ST IN THE 90 RED  SC 4 BEST INTERIOR :first:  1 ST IN THE CAR MOST LIKELY 2 B TICKETED  IN " THUNDERROAD .. :first: + MANY MORE 1sts  :first: :first: :first: :first:..... PS THESE WERE JUDGED SHOWS  :afto2:  NOT POPULAR VOTE  >:(  WHERE AFTER A NITE OF BUYING BEERS FOR YOUR BUDDIES  THEY VOTE 4  U .....  :surr: :surr: :::miller::: YOUR  DAYS OF BUYING VOTES ARE COMING 2 AN END  :hide: :hide: AS THE SHOWS  I GO  2 ARE  JUDGED  8)   REMEMBER THE 2 WINS  FOR 97.5 RADIO  :) :)  I WON BOTH TIMES  ??? ??? ??? U GOT NOTHING  :doh: :doh:  I PULLED OUT ALL GOODIES O0 O0   FAKE SMOKE FROM REAR TIRES & EXHAUST ;D  + SPARKLES  :-[ :-[ MY MANIKIN  GIRLFRIEND   :D :D ROLL CAGE  :bow1:  RACING SEATS :clap:  NITRIOS, 2 DVD SCREENS ...2 MUCH TO REMEMBER  :-\ :-\  I  ALWAYS TOLD U PRESTATION 8)  I BOUGHT  MOST OF THE STUFFED TOYS U BRING ALONG AND THE 6 FT SIGN THAT READS " KAT MAN :::miller::: "  I/2 OF WHAT U SHOW, I EITHER GAVE U OR TOLD U WHAT 2 DO  [email protected]       HOW EASY U FORGET :'( :'( :'(    NOT 1 PERSON HAS  STAYED WITH U BUT ME ;D ;D  TSTACC ALL LEFT  :pilot: :pilot: :pilot: :::jake::: DIED, :::ralph::: & JOHNNLY BLING BLING,NJTACC ,   ALL GONE  :embr: :embr: :embr: :embr: WHO RAN THE SHOWS, PRINCETON , WIND GAP, MORRISVILLE ....TRUE U DID  YOUR HOUSE & MOST OF EASTON :afto2:   BUTS THAT,S IT ....U NEED 2 DO REALITY  CHECK ...DON,T MAKE  ME PUT U ON " FACE BOOK  " I,LL TELL ABOUT RASH U GOT  FROM  THAT H...ER AND HOW THE DRUGS WON,T GET RID OF IT !!! I THINK U SHOULD TAKE UP FISHING SOON ..B SOMETHING  U CAN ENJOY  :flex: :flex: :flex: BUT I STILL LOVE U MAN !!! :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:44:31 PM by FASTFREDDIE »
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 06:03:00 PM »
We are a team but...  I am the planner and organizer without me you would not have a show.  You are the talker showman...   we are the odd couple!  Without me we would never made a profit. 

Bottom line...  Me thinks you be afraid to compete with the red menace this year...   :first:

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 10:18:04 PM »
 BAH U WELL KNOW IT,S IMPOSSIBLE 2 KEEP UP WITH  MY EVENTS  :embr:. AFTER ABOUT 3 :surr: :surr: :surr:  U START CRYING  :'( :'( U DON,T HAVE MONEY  :nono: OR NO TIME :schh: :help:  2 FAR  :hide: :hide: ALL THE EXCUSES FROM YOUR BOOK OF  WHY  U CAN,T DO SOMETHING :naww: :naww: :naww:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 06:27:58 PM »
I can not take my car out until after the ash trees drop their stuff which coincides with the end of Carlisel.  I am ready now... Are you?
 :wacko:

I will let you go to your puny all T-Bird event.  Better win because, it may be your last, I expect to  compete.
:roost:

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2013, 09:35:37 PM »
 NOT ONLY DID I WIN  :king:  BUT THE PREZ  AND MANY OTHER MEMBERS HEARD OF ME  :afto2: THEY ASKED ME WHERE MY PET MONKEY WAS ???  :o :o THEN I KNEW THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT U :miller: ...P.S. I GOING 2 BE IN THE NEXT COPY THEY SEND THE MEMBERS :meeting: :meeting:  SO HOW,S THAT 4 GETTING  KNOW :bow1: :bow1: :bow1:  BTW THIS WILL B MY 2nd TIME IN A NEWLETTER :) :) ;D ;D  WAS IN " CRUIZING NEWS : LAST YEAR . YES I THINK I WILL DO THE WILDWOOD SHOW IN THE SPRING 2014   8) 8) AND THATS IT  :flex: :flex: :flex:  DONE
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2013, 09:38:11 PM »
I can not take my car out until after the ash trees drop their stuff which coincides with the end of Carlisel.  I am ready now... Are you?
 :wacko:

I will let you go to your puny all T-Bird event.  Better win because, it may be your last, I expect to  compete.
:roost:

DON,T LET THE TREES MAKE AND ASH OUT OF U ...2 LATE !!!
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 07:06:51 AM »
Were there any SC's there?  Did you see Ken?  Jeff?

What's up this week?

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 07:32:11 AM »
 YES 3 BUT NOT THE NJTACC GUYS  :embr: :'( :'( :'( :'(  DID U GET YOUI CHECK AND ENTRY FORM 4 MERCHTVILLE SHOW  :hide: :hide:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 07:46:45 PM »
None of the guys I listed were NJTAcc.  The seem to be done.

YES 3 BUT NOT THE NJTACC GUYS  :embr: :'( :'( :'( :'(  DID U GET YOUI CHECK AND ENTRY FORM 4 MERCHTVILLE SHOW  :hide: :hide:

No?  I thought you submitted it over a month ago?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 10:03:30 PM by J.Miller »

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 08:49:08 PM »

No check and no form.  I hope you used my real name this time?
 :pilot: