It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: SADLY IT AL COMES 2 AND END ...THE FAST :freddie: FINAL TOUR IS FINISHED  (Read 693 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
 I WAS T BONED IN NJ  :( :embr: :'(   :surr: THE CAR IS TODALED >:(  REMOVING WHAT I CAN SAVE  O0 BEFORE IT GOES 2 THE JUNK YARD ...WILL FINISH OUT WITH THE BLACK BIRD IT,S NO WAY SHOW WORTHY :doh:   BUT HAVE 5 MORE SHOWS PERIGISTERED.... SO THAT,S ALL FOLKS :pilot:  :miller: WINS BY DEFAULT..... BUT STILL 2 TROPHIES AHEAD ...NO WAY 2 GET MORE UNLESS IT,S A RAINY DAY BIG TIME ...THEN MAY HAVE A CHANCE 2 GET MORE .....SO U WOULDN,T B  HAVING ME TO TANT :miller: ANY MORE ...2 MANY CARS NOT ENOUGH TIME ,2 OLD 2 TIRED,  TIME 2 RETIRE  :shift: :shift: :hide: :hide: :meeting: :meeting:  BYE NOW  :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr: :nono: :nono: :nono: :embr: :embr: :'( :'( :'( :'(
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
What hit you?  :hide:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
don,t know I was so out of it :doh: :nono: :nono: :help:  after being checked out     they drove away :hide: :hide:  have 2 get police report ...won,t be able 2 for 5 days ?????
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
WOW!  Once again saved by a T-Bird!   :cheer:

You should toss that white Iszu!  If you were driving that you could have been hurt!   :o

The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
how true :afto2:  the driver door is almost 2 ft into the cab :embr:  no air bags would have helped me  :'( :'( ..and it was hit on the door above the frame :flex:  the door latch held and bent the rear corner panel :naww: ...the door took the hit the weakest part did the job :first: :first:   THANK U BIRDIE  :bow1: :king: :meeting: so its all over now..... BTW I HAVE SHOW AUGUST 4 IN DOYLESTOWN PA  :-\ PAID 4 WOULD U LIKE 2 GO INSTEAD OF ME ???? :eaty: :P BRING A CANNED GOOD AS U WILL GET  A FREE DETAIL IDEM AS WELL :first:   GO 2...4UDREW CAR SHOW .LET ME KNOW  :-[
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Well, we can discuss it at the Nazerth day show?   I will be bringing two cars this year since the Wife wants to come...

But leave the trunks at home.  She say the pool is closed.  The rumor is some old blond headed guy peed in the pool last year.   :hide:

Do not forget the banner.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 07:11:04 AM by J.Miller »

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
 WEATHER  MAY B A PROBLEM ??? IF NOT WILL B IN AROUND 11;00 :flex:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!