It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: STAYED ON TOP EVEN AFTER GOING DOWN IN FLAMES  (Read 665 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
STAYED ON TOP EVEN AFTER GOING DOWN IN FLAMES
« on: July 21, 2013, 07:28:08 AM »
 GOT MESSAGE FROM THE LAST CAR SHOW THE FLAMED BIRD WENT 2 I,M IN THE LINE UP FROM THE SHOW GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN  :bow1: :king: :meeting: ....:miller: NEW R=X7 LOOKS LIKE RED LIP GLOSS...IT,S A KISSIE KISSIE CAR :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*  KINDA LIKE HIM  PAID BIG BUCKS 4 IT TOOO !!!!  :doh: :doh: :doh: :afit: :afit: :nono: :nono: :nono:   TOLD HIM IF IT CLOUDS UP OR RAINS  :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: HE,S JUST THE SAME AS THE REGULAR PAINT CARS ....BUT ON THE WAY HOME I STOPPED AT THE MALL AND GETTING OUT OF MY BEATER CAR BLACK BIRD SR-71 I  :pilot: :pilot: :pilot: WAS TOLD THAT,S THE WILDEST BIRD WE HAVE EVER SEEN  :afto2: :afto2: :) :) ;) :D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) SO EVEN AS IT CLOSES OUT :embr: :embr: :embr: :'( :'( :'(  FAST :freddie: STILL WOOS THEM ... AS :miller: NO LONGER HAS ME AS COMPOTION ...HE WILL NEVER ABLE 2 BEAT ME  :bow1: :king: :king: :king: AS I CLOSE OUT MY CAREER  :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex:   BYE BYE :miller: :lunie: :lunie: :lunie:  IN FACT I HAVE OFFERED HIM A SHOW  :afto2: :afto2: :afto2: I SIGNED 4  4DREW IN DOLYESTOWN AUG 4 ...TRYED 2 HELP HIM GET STARTED DOWN THAT LONG LONELY ROAD WITHOUT ME :surr: :surr: :surr: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ,,, SO FOLKS HE NEEDS SOME FRIENDS 2 JOIN   & GO WITH HIM  SO PLEASE HELP OUT   :'( :'( :'( :'(
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: STAYED ON TOP EVEN AFTER GOING DOWN IN FLAMES
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 08:32:12 AM »
I can't do 4DREW, it is too close to the Wife's birthday.  But I am going to Cannstatter Car Show without you.

Besides you can not retire until there is an official picture take of you surrounded by all of your trophies placed on top of your cars taken from the roof of your house.   :first:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 08:52:44 AM »
WELL I WOULD NEED MORE CARS 2 PUT THEM ON  + AWIDE ANGLE LENS TO PHOTO THEM AS WELL  :meeting: :meeting: :bow1: :king: :king: :first: :first: :first: :first: I OFFERED U A REAL JUDGED SHOW 2 GO 2  :afto2: :afto2: BUT U CAN,T TAKE THE HEAT  :'( :'( :'(  I HAVE 3 MORE SHOWS 2 GO YET  U TRY AND GET A LEST 2 IN ????? :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 07:41:38 PM »
I have a wide angle lens.

You misrepresented.  The 4UDrew show starts at 9:30AM not 3:00 PM.  I can not enter my car at that show with your preregistration.  They ask for the Make Model and color of the car.  A red Cougar is not a black thunderbird!  Besides there is no class listing.
 :pilot:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 08:31:28 AM »
U ARE SO RIGHT A COUGAR COULD NEVER B A T-BIRD :flex:  :first: :first: :first: :first:...ALSO THAT Y THERE IS NO CLASS  4 THEM :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr:  AS THEY HAVE NO CLASS :embr: :embr: :'( :'( :afit: :afit: :afit:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 07:28:48 AM »
It looks like tomorrow I will finally get tot do all the Yard work I wanted to do for the past month!  Yea!   ^-^