It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: Car cruise in at Pa. visitors center in Matamoras Pa.  (Read 820 times)

cougardoc

• Limited Edition
  • Slot Car
  • 86 midnight wine metalic clearcoat
Car cruise in at Pa. visitors center in Matamoras Pa.
« on: August 28, 2013, 10:32:50 AM »
Hi all it has been a while since I was able to get a cruise organized but I think the wait was worth it. I was dealing with the very helpful and accommodating staff at the Pa. welcoming center in the Pike County area.
We just finalized the date yesterday and Unfortunately I don't have a flyer made up as of yet but here is all the info.

Date:       Sunday September 22
time:       Officially 2pm till 7pm (when the center closes ) but we don't have to leave at that time so it can go on till?

There is no food available other than vending machines. There are plenty of picnic tables and grassy areas so pack a basket, bring a blanket and enjoy the beautiful scenery surrounding this modern well kept facility.

For anyone wishing to make a weekend get away and enjoy all the activities and sites of this area I am working on a discount group rate with the Best Western Inn at Hunt's Landing (Matamoras) Pa. along with several of the museums and attractions.

As more info. becomes available I will post it here or email me [email protected] also if anyone is interested in getting a room a head count would be greatly appreciated (The more people the lower the rate)   
to many toys not enough time