birth

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Linked Events

• Fantastic Fearless Far-out Fabulous Freaky Freddies Farewell: April 26, 2014

Author Topic: APRIL 26 2014 MORRISVILLE PA CAR SHOW RAIN OR SHINE  (Read 2165 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: APRIL 26 2014 MORRISVILLE PA CAR SHOW RAIN OR SHINE
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 01:34:46 PM »
Finishing up the goodie bags.   Getting ready for a nice sunny show!  Do not forget to bring base ball caps and suntan lotion.   O0
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 10:31:18 PM »
WE HAVE MORE THAT ENOUGH NONE
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2014, 07:16:48 PM »
I will bring suntan lotion.  I will sell you a squirt for $10.
 ;D

All is ready to go.  Make sure you go to be early!
 :surr:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 08:51:08 PM »
Once again another great show.  Some shout outs:
1.  Glad I gave Tom a hat to protect his head.  His face was reddish at the end of the day.  By the way, great job Tom!  You were the glue that we needed to make the event go smoothly.
2.  Bill did a great job with his home made judging software.   No fuss, no muss and no more waiting to tally the votes.  Thanks for bringing a cover for the POS!  The way you presented the trophies was smart and well thought out.  You the man!
3.  Thanks :freddie: for waking up early and taking control for a change.  Not to mention those car show signs you gave me last fall did the job.  We no longer had to flag cars down at the end of the street.  Plus we had the largest turnout from the local populous ever.  You earned your Presidential Stripes with this job.
4.   I have to add one more for :freddie:.  Though I helped him he followed through withe the sponsors we met and returned with a fantastic door prize cache.  Most entries into out show returned with merchandise and awards that exceeded the cost of entry into the show.  Once again, even after nine shows, no one left our show without an award and prize.  No other club in the area can make that claim.  You NEVER leave our shows empty handed.
5.  Let not forget the super hero's:  The Soul Reaper (Samurai Jack to the misinformed), Wonder Woman (oh baby), Tina Turner (a late diva but well within character), Marylin Monroe (Ohh o o).  Lets just say our girls so beautiful that multiple married car owners sent their Wife's to get door prizes while they posed for pictures wrapped in the lasso of truth, others requested specific poises for their cars, local children requested pictures from their parents with their favorite stars and even a passer bye in a motorcycle stopped to get a picture taken.   
6.  Lets not forget the local food and brew...  The deli food was great, the beer was cold, the pizza was delicious and Winkler's new dry rub chicken knocked my socks off....  If you had a sex change and I was single....  Well lets not go there...   :-X
7.  Thanks goes to all our sponsors.  Sorry some had endure pictures take with Freddies car.  Sorry, I left mine at home.  I woke up at 5:00 AM and two cars were not practical for me this year.
 :afto2:

« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:11:07 PM by J.Miller »

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 03:48:12 PM »
ALSO GO 2 FACEBOOK 4 MORE PICS
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 04:20:43 PM »
Where on facebook?

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2014, 06:15:48 AM »
LOOK UP MY SITE FRED GROSS
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar