+ WHAT :miller: STILL LOVE ME ???? HE NEEDS A FRIEND SO HERE I.M AM AGAIN

It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: WHAT :miller: STILL LOVE ME ???? HE NEEDS A FRIEND SO HERE I.M AM AGAIN  (Read 875 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
 THE FAMOUS SR-71 IS BACK WHERE IT BELONGS  :afto2:   I.M STILL THE T-BIRD GUY  :first: :first: :pilot: :bow1: :king:  Y MILLERS MR RX-7   :surr: :surr:   WHATS THAT STAND 4 ANYHOW  :( :embr: :-X :-X :'( O0 O0   :meeting: :meeting: :meeting:    LOVE U :miller:  :P :P :P  GLAD 2 C U NOT STILL HAVING THAT BLACK CLOUD OVER UR HEAD !1 :shift: :shift: :shift:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
I knew you will come back and appreciate it even more...

There were several variations of the performance Cougar:
XR7
The abbreviation based on the Aurora XR-7 "Thunder Dart".  ^-^  Which is the proposed SR-71 'Blackbird' replacement!  Sleeker, faster and down right more luxurious.

The SR-71 "Blackbird" was an advanced, long-range, Mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance aircraft that stayed within the atmosphere.

The XR-7 "Thunder Dart" is a hyper-sonic airplane and space craft that goes outside the earths atmosphere to shoot down enemy satellites without being seen.

The XR-7 can take on the SR-71 every time.  I guess that is why you scrapped the car.   :surr:

The XR-7 package includes a wood accent steering wheel, black face competition instrumentation, simulated walnut dash, toggle switches, overhead console, a leather-covered T-handle automatic transmission shifter, and combination leather/vinyl seats.

XR7-G
The "G" stood for Dan Gurney a race car driver for Mercury in 1968. The model was discontinued when Gurney went to work for Plymouth in 1969. The XR7-G package costs $667.95.  Only 619 were built.  The package was based on the XR7 but final assembly was done at the Shelby factory. 

The XR7-G package included a vinyl-wrapped steering wheel with a special loud horn, simulated wood-grain dash, overhead console with fog lamp and sunroof switches,door-pull straps, special wooden automatic transmission shift knob with an inlaid gold running cat, plush leather seats, 14 x 6-inch G-badged five-spoke style, wide low-profile dual-inlet FRP hood scoop with chrome hood pins, aluminum running cougar emblem, remote controlled side mirror, vinyl roof with chrome accents, chrome "pipe-in-pipe" exhaust tips and XR7-G badges on the passenger headlamp door, C-pillars, wheel centers and trunk lock.

Kinda reminds you of my XR7 Gold Cougar?
 :flex:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
WOW  :afto2:  WHO KNEW  :o :o THE DART DIDN,T SET ANY WORLD WIDE RECORDS :surr: :surr: :surr: :surr:   AND RX-7 G STANDS FOR GONE, LIKE NO MORE     YES THE T-BIRDS MADE MORE CHANGES ON UP TIL 1995 WHILE THE RX-7 DIED IN 1990 ... MOST SAYMILLERS RX-7 IS THE ONLY 1 LIKE IT,  :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: ITS RARER  THAN MOST BIRDS EXCEPT 4 THE 95 5 SPEED  :king: :king:   :::miller::: STAY THE COURSE U MAY BE COME FAMOUS AFTER I STEP DOWN  :-[ :-[ :-[afi :doh: :doh:  THE SR-71 STILL HOLDS THE RECORD  FOR FASTEST AIR BREATHING AIRCRAFT  2,193 .2 MPH  AND STILL HAD MORE 2 GO   ;D ;D  HEIGHT 85,069 FT  ;) ;)   THOUGH SOME " ZOOM "AIRCRAFT HAVE GONE  HIGHER  BUT COULDN,T MAINTAIN THE HEIGHT  :( :( :(  ONLY THE SR-71 COULD STAY STEADY AND TRUE :king: :king: :king:   THEY ARE WORKING ON A NEW SR-72 GOING UP 2 MACH 6  :-[ :-[ THE XR-7 DART IS ONLY IN MOCK UP  ??? ??? ???  U CAN BUY A MODEL OF IT ANYWERE  :surr: :surr: :surr: HAS NOT BEEN PROVED OF ANY WORTH  :hide:....ONCE AGAIN FAST :::::freddie::::: STILL HOLDS THE TITLE  :bow1: :bow1: :bow1: :meeting: :meeting: :king: :king: :pilot: :flex: :flex:   Y :::::miller::::: STAYS BE HIND :'( :'( :'( :'( :shift: :shift:  LET THE CONTEST BEGIN   8) 8) 8) 8) :) ;) :D   P.S   IN THE 1950,S LOCKHEED BUILD THE UNMANED X-7 CALLED THE FLYING STOVE PIPE  CARRIED ALOFT  AND ROCKET ASSISTED  IT HAD A RAMJET ENGINE  SET A SPEED OF 2,881 MPH   WHICH WAS AIR BREATHING .... BUT COULDN,T TAKE OF OR LAND ON IT,S OWN  :joys: :joys: :joys: :joys: :joys: :joys: :joys: :joys: :surr: :surr:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 05:23:01 AM by FASTFREDDIE »
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
LEAVING 4 FLA  ;D 2 DAY WON,T B BACK TIL AFTER NEW YEAR 8) 8)  ....KEEP THINGS ROLLING :pilot: :pilot: :joys: :joys:  .. BYE NOW  :-* :-* :'( :'(
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

Joe H

• Street Racer
and they designed it in the 60's

Awesome Bird

That would be a great name(badge) for a hot rod black t-bird

SR-71

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
There was one...

It was Freddies show car until it was shot down by a Russian missile in Trenton NJ last Summer.  Do you blame them with the 20 footer lettering?  Who ever put the letters on that car should buy a chalk line reel.
 :pilot:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 08:58:19 AM by J.Miller »
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM