It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: TCCOA IS CRYING AGAIN RACECOUGAR NEEDS SOME LOVE  (Read 930 times)

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
TCCOA IS CRYING AGAIN RACECOUGAR NEEDS SOME LOVE
« on: February 10, 2014, 10:39:39 AM »
 IS HE 12 0R YOUNGER :embr: :embr: :-X :-X  MAYBE HIS TEDDY BEAR IS LOST  :surr: OR HIS SUGGNEL BLANKET OR DIAPER NEEDS CHANGING.... :hide: :hide: :hide: :help:  IN TIME THE SITE WILL GO DOWN  :( >:( :-\ AS LONG AS HE THINKS HE CAN RUN IT  :lunie: :wacko: :doh: :afit: MOST FRIENDS STAY AWAY FROM THE TCCOA BECAUSE OF HIM :pilot: :pilot: :pilot: SAW U HAD SOME WORDS 4 HIM AS WELL  8) 8) 8) ::) ::) O0
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

Joe H

• Street Racer
Re: TCCOA IS CRYING AGAIN RACECOUGAR NEEDS SOME LOVE
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 12:11:30 AM »
Thats the guy who has thrown everything imaginable at a car most likely spending well over 30,000 in parts alone and it runs in the 12's.

woooooooppppppppppp      eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Loooooooooooooooooooook at meeeeeeeeeeeeee

I have a 50 thousand dollar car that runs almost as fast as a stock corvette

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 12:25:22 PM »
 HE,S STUIPPPPPPPPPPPP AND DUMBBBBBBBBBBBBB HAS A I,M THE BEST  PROBLEM !!!!
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 08:43:43 PM »
Ok, I looked and responded.  Chances are He will use his influence "since he milks the core SCCoA members" to either get my post deleted or get you banned again.  I hope the outcome is not the same as TCColA.  Protect FF so He will get you banned!  It is like standing up to dunkin donuts, there are just too many of em donuts!
 :pilot:  :surr:
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 04:38:09 AM »
YEAH UR RIGHT ABOUT THE DONUTS THEY SURE GOT U !!!!   XXXL :miller: :P :P :P :eaty: :eaty: :eaty: :hide: :shift: :shift:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 06:57:49 AM »
Now racecougar claims he is innocent.  He files infractions then ban people.  I do not know much about VB but with SMF you do not have to be a moderator to be given moderator level permissions to file an infraction and ban a member.  Nothing but a power hungry weenie!
>:D
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 08:21:14 AM »
SAW UR POST WONDER IF IT WILL STAY UP OVER AT SCCOA THEY TOOK MINE DOWN !!!! >:( >:D
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 09:18:21 AM »
I was busy yesterday so I did not notice.  But I returned today and saw a few core TCCoA members grabbing popcorn and racecougars post intact.  Once again more TCCoA drama.  If today's post gets deleted we need to go off on a Tirade here!  That will only prove to you that he is using his political connections.

My post from Friday was deleted...  He it is:
Good grief, at times, you remind me of dirtydog. Admit it, you used your pull to ban him!
Then you must have used your influence on me. Like I care... I was already gone!
Quote from: racecougar
Reason: Inappropriate Content / Language
-------
If he has a finger that is capable of typing, then he can use that finger to
push the caps lock button. How does this have anything at all to do with
you? Go away.
-------
This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it
expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

My new post today is:
No mistake, you filed complaints and campaigned to have him banned! Simple as that, no need for drama.

Thats the guy who has thrown everything imaginable at a car most likely spending well over 30,000 in parts alone and it runs in the 12's.

There is more to it than that.  See his father owns some sorta garage and the building of the car was, it seems, a means to build him up.  I remember years ago he went from site to site posting "how to's".  I used to do the same.  For some reason people do not like competition?

Just before racrcougar finished the car :jake: (who had spy's inside the tccoa who advised him of the doings of some core TCCoA members) warned me that there is going to be a post over the TBU and I should ignore it.  Because they are trying to bait and trap me by ganging up on me.

Well, :jake:  passed and I had a busy day at work and replied to the post over TBU.  Lo and behold dirtydog jumped in.  Typical gang up drama games.

I wonder if there is the phone call or email that I once saw with dirtydog.  "Hey that guy over that site is saying something bad about me.  Rush over and help me make him look bad".

Did you notice that racecougar sells parts?  He performs service to members cars.  Some free and some maybe not...  I do not know but it appears he is just like dirtydog in his behavior...  He likes to let everyone know his is top ::dog::.  He is a bully.  Though I have to admit to my knowledge he does not rip people off.  Maybe we should call him DirtyRaceCougar?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 09:23:43 AM by J.Miller »

Joe H

• Street Racer
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 01:25:31 AM »
He's a punk.
Along time ago when I was a paid member at TCCOA I tried to get a rear shock tower brace from him.
He wanted like close to 300 for it.
I went to the local steel fab. shop and picked up 2 pieces of angle iron and a good piece of tubular steel and made one myself for like 50 bucks and then got a welding shop to weld it all together and in car for me for like 80 more.
Total installed> 130.

They removed my posts when they ganged up and flamed this guy for wanting a front strut tower brace claiming it did nothing.
They even tried to bullshot their attacks by using their so called superior intellect claiming it didn't tri-angulate etc.etc. that it was totally useless.

WELL I ASKED THEN WHY DOES ALMOST  EVERY SINGLE ROAD COURSE RACE
CAR HAVE ONE ??
WHY DO MUSTANGS/SHELBYS/CAMAROS/SVT'S/SALEENS/AND ROUSH HAVE THEM ?

WHY ?  BECAUSE THEIR USELESS ?

THEY REMOVED MY POSTS AND THEN I COULDN'T POST EVEN THOUGH I COULD LOG IN.

THEY'RE A BUNCH OF PUNKS !!

PLEASE SHOW LINK HERE.

PLEASE POST LINK HERE.

I WILL THROW MYSELF ON THE BAN WAGON !

I DON'T CARE.

my mother just died.

i like you 2 guys

Joe Haas 

FASTFREDDIE

• Nascar
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 01:54:11 PM »
 sorry about ur mom lost mine a few years took a long time 2 get over it  :embr: :embr:
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 04:32:20 PM »
You are soooo correct.  But he is too much a weenie to waste your time playing games and doing the same things he does..    Now, if he come here, he is all yours!    :own:

Alas, he is too much a wimp to come here.  He is an internet bully that prefers to hide behind others for protection.

I myself found a way to calm my aggression.  Instead of playing his games I spend some time taking on spammers and bots.  Just finished some code to keep them at bay.  So for a day I turned off the international blocking just to see how the new firewall code works.   :-*

Sorry to hear about your mom.  I do not know how that one is my my Grand Mom was a tuff one...  Our prayers are with you...

« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 04:39:02 PM by J.Miller »

Joe H

• Street Racer
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 02:30:05 AM »
I wanted to make a comment in that thread of:

Why would anyone want to buy that site when all you get for replies is:
USE YOUR SEARCH OPTION !

Just search the site and if it's not there>>go somewhere else
............ because no one there is respectful enough to have a pleasant conversation.

:pilot: