It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

Author Topic: What is the real reason our FF retired?  (Read 387 times)

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
What is the real reason our FF retired?
« on: May 13, 2015, 08:30:15 PM »
I have been contemplating the rational why our Fearless :freddie: (FF) leader decided to retire.  I am at a total amiss!  He still drives His cars...  He still goes to Shows.  He still is Crazy!  I dunno...  I can only guess it must be feat...  But why would a guy with a $200 dollar car who had so many trophies His Wife gave away most to charity, yet He has  a room that is filled full wall-to-wall with the leftovers that there is no room to step.  Why would such a treasure decide to call it quits while still in His Car Show prime?

Lets think about this a tad...
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

Nice to see that most donít think that anymore.
Bondfreak13 07/28/09 09:05 PM

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
Re: What is the real reason our FF retired?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 11:10:48 AM »
There is a rumor that He fears the project hiding under this cover?   :hide:

Oh, no...  The last thing He needs is THAT following him around!   >:( :pilot: :o
The 5.4 swap has been called a bad idea, and considered an underpowered considerable waste of time, since 2007.

FASTFREDDIE

• FAST FREDDIE A.K.A. THUNDERROAD
  • Nascar
  • I own 6 T-Birds! NEED 1 MORE HAVE 1 FOR EACH DAY
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 11:11:20 AM »
ME NOT AFRAID IT FACT I TRYED GETTING THIS STARTED ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO BUT NOW ITS ON ITS WAY 2 THE STREET :miller: IS GETTING PARTS 2 MADE IT STREET WORTHY AGAIN HELPED HIM FIX TAIL LITES
LETS GO CRUISING!!!!

J dot Miller

• Show Car
  • Nascar
    • The Cougar Roar!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 07:09:22 PM »
That reminds me of the time you helped me with my 90 Anniversary SC.  You set the engine on fire!
 :fireman: